Some Europeans got a misguided sense of delusion

Deleted member 357

Deleted member 357

aharth malanday fan
So my friend's post,
@Entschuldigung

"Literally not a single soul in the world cares if curries are fighting
1 bomb in Paris has a bigger impact than millions of deaths in India"

Are you telling me, on a daily basis the world is crying about Catalonia, 2011 Norway Attacks (and neo nazis), Dagestan separatism (apart from tons of others in Russia), The protestant catholic disharmony in Northern Ireland, Cyprus (now yes because of it being recent news) etc?

In fact,on a side note, these people try to teach us about communal disharmony when you have had yougoslav wars over ethnic and linguistic lines (and India has been strong despite way way way more ethnic and linguistic diversity) and it still being a fickle region and in various pockets of europe, they can't even coexist among various sects of christianity. Teaching us about Kashmir when you literally make the Northern Ireland Wall a tourist attraction, hypocrisy at its finest.

Apart from 9/11, is there even any act of terrorism that is still enmeshed in the minds of the populace even today? That is significant because it changed the world order, CIA went a complete topsy turvy from supporting Taliban to fighting it. And if anything, the easter bombings in Sri Lanka last year are still fresh because of it being recent.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel and Blackout.xl
@Entschuldigung

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Entschuldigung and Deleted member 357
Large western european and scandinavian states are actually just protectorates of USA today, insignificant by themselves except for Germany which has a robust industry and intellectual capital.

• +1
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020 and Blackout.xl
Large western european and scandinavian states are actually just protectorates of USA today, insignificant by themselves except for Germany which has a robust industry and intellectual capital.
So ja bhai

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar, Lolcel, Ocelot and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Gengar and AbandonShip
I'm not even European retard
My opinions are 100% unbiased

Giphy 1 1

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar and Deleted member 9090
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gengar, Deleted member 9072, sytyl and 1 other person
Cope you’re white brazillian which means Portuguese and Italian with some German mixed in. You’re a mutt and mutts have no empathy. I will destroy you
Totally wrong I'm jewish

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl and Deleted member 357
  • JFL
Reactions: Gengar, Arkantos, Entschuldigung and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9072 and Blackout.xl