some fat indian left a bad review specifically for me at work

Blackgymmax

Blackgymmax

Mtn+
i saw him the next day and gave him a rude smirk cuz i deleted the comment before my manager could see it. hes a 5'4 fat ugly currycel, brutal

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Clown Show, JovenCansao, Deleted member 16275 and 22 others
So what did he complain about?

So what did he complain about?
he said i didnt look at him when he signed in and that i left the gym at 4am (i didnt) lol. I assume he gets disrespected alot because of his height so he felt some type of way, but i dont really look at anyone as they sign in since they just dont care and walk in themselves unless i see them struggling

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Clown Show, horizontallytall, zharupodrugu and 10 others
Some currycels are quite arrogant.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 23558, Joe Rogancel and 4 others
You can destroy him with one 👊
This week curry bones bones will break upon impact

Indeed he is not even the same species as you

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry and Blackgymmax
Some currycels are quite arrogant.
it was just him too. ive never met any guys like that or any guys as short + fat like him. Everyone else doesnt care (including curries)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, Deleted member 14262 and Wallenberg
Yo bro you're not scared you might get kicked from your job or get "cancelled" for being in theses type of forum?
like imagine your ennemies IRL (assuming u have sum) find this and make a comp of all the fucked up shit u say

Yo bro you're not scared you might get kicked from your job or get "cancelled" for being in theses type of forum?
like imagine your ennemies IRL (assuming u have sum) find this and make a comp of all the fucked up shit u say
no lol im black. For whatever reason, as a black guy youd have to go out and rape women or like be a pedophile to actually get cancelled.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, zharupodrugu, Deleted member 14262 and 7 others

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, BugeyeBigNoseCurry and khvirgin
he said i didnt look at him when he signed in and that i left the gym at 4am (i didnt) lol. I assume he gets disrespected alot because of his height so he felt some type of way, but i dont really look at anyone as they sign in since they just dont care and walk in themselves unless i see them struggling
He’s racist because your black dude. Let that paki know his place, he shall be punished for breaking the first rule of the dark Alliance “one of the Dark kin shall not attack or sabotage another dark kin”

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, Deleted member 14262, fogdart and 2 others
:feelskek:
He’s racist because your black dude. Let that paki know his place, he shall be punished for breaking the first rule of the dark Alliance “one of the Dark kin shall not attack or sabotage another dark kin”
coping nigger detected

• +1
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry
i saw him the next day and gave him a rude smirk cuz i deleted the comment before my manager could see it. hes a 5'4 fat ugly currycel, brutal
Yeah. I've found most manlets happen to be racist for some reason

What he meant by left the gym at 4am? As in you're sleeping there overnight?

Yeah. I've found most manlets happen to be racist for some reason
They lack redeeming features and compensate through racism I'd say

Oh. So he was saying you left before you shift officially ended lol. What a snitch
yeh lol. he even made up some shit about me putting food in the fridge (its not against the rules but lmao i never put food in there)

Look at people you idiot, keep your eyes peeled. I'm not agreeing with the curry, but he has a point, you're suppose to make eye contact and be cordial, not act like a pretentious bitch and shy away from eye contact.

Look at people you idiot, keep your eyes peeled. I'm not agreeing with the curry, but he has a point, you're suppose to make eye contact and be cordial, not act like a pretentious bitch and shy away from eye contact.
its not that, i do. I wasnt paying attention to him because someone else was probably signing him in at the time lmao. If i never paid attention at the people i wouldnt have seen the guy come in the next morning (he comes in randomly on saturday nights or so). Its not me alone working. Theres another guy there lol

But it's the night shift. At my gym, the staff remain in the office on night shifts, unless someone presses a buzzer to call one of them.

its not that, i do. I wasnt paying attention to him because someone else was probably signing him in at the time lmao. If i never paid attention at the people i wouldnt have seen the guy come in the next morning (he comes in randomly on saturday nights or so). Its not me alone working. Theres another guy there lol
What gym is this? Sounds like a serious gym if they have more than one person working the night shift lmao

Some years ago, when I gym'd occasionally, I had a friend who worked at Pure gym and he was the only guy on the night shift. He took the absolute piss with it.

He would buzz me in for free so i didnt have to pay. He played PS4 and smoked weed in the office and brought the occasional foid around :lul::lul::lul:

curries consider themselves white and the majority of white supremacist forum users/ stormfront can be traced to India actually srs :lul:
they worship white skin the most and actually hate the non white races more than any storm fronters , including their own skin
its weird :lul:

@5.5psl

• JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl
no lol im black. For whatever reason, as a black guy youd have to go out and rape women or like be a pedophile to actually get cancelled.
Nah you just got to be not 100% approving of fags and other alphabet people.

You hurt his feelings

Last edited: