Some FEMAINST WHORE CALLED me an incel out loud in the metro (photos included)

Zenis

Zenis

Kraken
So Im sitting down right on the train just scrolling on .org and I see this blue haired lesbian looking bitch and she’s standing right next to me. So I’m like you know what, I’m gonna go on incels.is to piss her off. So I open the website up and within like 30 seconds of me scrolling she looks at the websites name in shock :lul::lul:. And she says loudly “THEIR IS AN INCEL ON THR BUS” “YOU FUCKING PIG YOU HATE WOMEN” and she gets off at the next stop:lul::lul::lul::lul: I was caging so hard, my response to her was “yes your right I do now fuck off”:lul::lul::lul:
. Nobody on the subway gave a shit, one guy deadass said “i would rather be an incel then fuck you”
IMG 7460

This is what this butch looked like btw

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Maalik, diditeverbegin, NoReedemingFeature and 19 others
you didn't even ride the subway today, did you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Blonde, diditeverbegin, cannotbeasked and 12 others
that's a man

tales from dirtiest gutters of nepal mate

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Blonde, diditeverbegin, cannotbeasked and 7 others
fucking KEK

• +1
Reactions: greywind and GigaStacySexual
Nobody on the subway gave a shit, one guy deadass said “i would rather be an incel then fuck you”
true that was me

• +1
Reactions: Zenis
So Im sitting down right on the train just scrolling on .org and I see this blue haired lesbian looking bitch and she’s standing right next to me. So I’m like you know what, I’m gonna go on incels.is to piss her off. So I open the website up and within like 30 seconds of me scrolling she looks at the websites name in shock :lul::lul:. And she says loudly “THEIR IS AN INCEL ON THR BUS” “YOU FUCKING PIG YOU HATE WOMEN” and she gets off at the next stop:lul::lul::lul::lul: I was caging so hard, my response to her was “yes your right I do now fuck off”:lul::lul::lul:
. Nobody on the subway gave a shit, one guy deadass said “i would rather be an incel then fuck you”
View attachment 3179716

Tales

• +1
Reactions: diditeverbegin
View attachment 3179716

BASED should’ve said I’ll stop being misogynistic if you show me your boobs .

• +1
Reactions: EdgyFashionist and Zenis
View attachment 3179716

tales from the slums of bradford

• JFL
Reactions: Maalik and greycel
tales from the slums of bradford
this actually fucking happend, I know it sounds like tales but it deadass did. Hopefully someone recorded it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, greycel and DarkAscender
I was caging so hard, my response to her was “please my friend sent me this link I didn't mean to open up this website. I'm not a women hater :feelswah::feelswah:"
See, it's not hard to tell the truth

Be honest guys! 😼

• JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and greycel
They always have blue short hair like retards

• +1
Reactions: greywind and Zenis
I have to do this some time

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: cannotbeasked and greycel
Can confirm, I was that woman