Some foid invited me to a party tonight but

Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
They’re already 6 (5 foids + 1 guy) and supposedly they know each other. Being non NT I know very well the pain of being excluded in group interactions. I can’t even manage a conversation with +2 people simultaneously let alone with 6 JFL. Not to mention that I’m the newbie so if I’m awkward and don’t know what to say then I’ll 100% not be accepted.

The ideal way for me to get new female acquaintances is one to one interaction but that’s hard nowadays since most foids always hang out with friends. And I don’t wanna restart tindermaxxing till I’ve got my 3rd medical peel + jaw fillers.

TFW you can’t even socialmaxx in a normal way because you’re aspie :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: onnysk and Deleted member 1464
I am truecel.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
im also gonna go to a party in a few weeks where i will not know anyone except the host
but im not anxious at all, just go and drink as soon as you step in bro. when im drunk my NT levels are off the charts and people find me hilarious

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
im also gonna go to a party in a few weeks where i will not know anyone except the host
but im not anxious at all, just go and drink as soon as you step in bro. when im drunk my NT levels are off the charts and people find me hilarious
NT mogs me hard

man im going into a class with 16 foids and 3 other guys. i know that feel

Have some drinks, watch some standup before you go. helps to just loosen up a bit, if youve been laughing you’ll definitely be more relaxed, more relaxed means more NT. get a haircut or something before which will boost your confidence

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
I would probably LDAR :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: sexsexsexsex
if youre seriously declining going to a party with that male:female ratio youre retarded

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and onnysk
Damn, I feel for that
Couple years ago before looksmaxing I went to a birthday party of a friend of mine but I only knew him. I thought: "well, I can at least interact with him", how wrong I was!
He was the host so he had to interact to everybody and he stayed mostly with his girlfriend, I was left alone there with around 40 people I didn't know and they all knew each other. Nobody talked to me and I stayed there awkwardly trying to join some convo and trying to get close to some group talking so to fake being part of a group but they wouldn't open up to me. They didn't accept my presence because they didn't make space for me in their group, they stayed in a closed circle so I looked like a loser staying a bit behind.

In the end had to close myself in the bathroom for like 40 minutes trying to "run the clock" and hoping they wouldn't notice my disappearance but after 40 minutes two of them wanted to come to the bathroom so had to exit.

Damn, what a tragic night. Still have nightmares, never again

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: DidntRead and Deleted member 616
if youre seriously declining going to a party with that male:female ratio youre retarded
The problem is this foid is subhuman and her friends probably are ugly as well

I got the opposite problem, When I'm drunk I lead groups of people, but can't act NT when I'm talking 1 on 1

this

what a sperg

the party calls for orgy they just want you to be low inhib

Mogs me getting invited in the first place, maybe it won't be so bad OP

Users who are viewing this thread

Back