Some genetics look ugly on females but good on males, and vice versa

D

Deleted member 16204

Bronze
My paternal grandmother is legit one of the ugliest foids I have ever seen. She had a fucking warrior skull :lul: with huge browridge, thick masculine eyebrows, big and broad masculine nose, wide mouth with thin lips and huge caveman jaw. So needless to say that she looked giga ogre and like a goddamn man with zero neotenous or feminine features.

However, my father inherited basically all her features, and as he is a man he became a true mogger chad. Especially as my grandpa was gl as well and gave him some good prettyboy features and harmony. His skull shape, side profile and forward growth are literally Jason Momoa and Cavill tier.

So dimorphism is a real two-bladed sword when it comes to attactiveness of the offsprings.

This may also work in the other way as well. An extremely beautiful woman with all the perfect neotenous, feminine and cute features can give birth to an ER-looking twink incel with zero dimorphism if he is unfortunate enough to directly inherit her features. Especially if the father is an ugly betabuxx.

Thoughts on this?

Nature is brutal. :blackpill:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, UnluckyRedSmith, gamma and 3 others
My paternal grandmother is legit one of the ugliest foids I have ever seen. She had a fucking warrior skull :lul: with huge browridge, thick masculine eyebrows, big and broad masculine nose, wide mouth with thin lips and huge caveman jaw. So needless to say that she looked giga ogre and like a goddamn man with zero neotenous or feminine features.

However, my father inherited basically all her features, and as he is a man he became a true mogger chad. Especially as my grandpa was gl as well and gave him some good prettyboy features and harmony. His skull shape, side profile and forward growth are literally Jason Momoa and Cavill tier.

This may also work in the other way as well. An extremely beautiful woman with all the perfect neotenous, feminine and cute features can give birth to an ER-looking twink incel with zero dimorphism if he is unfortunate enough to directly inherit her features. Especially if the father is an ugly betabuxx.

Thoughts on this?

This is just sexual dimorphism.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16834, Lmao, Deleted member 16220 and 8 others
can we see the Momoa and Cavil tier father?

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
If I remember right most of men inherit their jaws from their mother.. If women have chad bones.. You probably will get it too.

• +1
If I remember right most of men inherit their jaws from their mother.. If women have chad bones.. You probably will get it too.
Well, my mom has a healthy and forward-grown, "strong" jaw as well, and Native American tier strong zygos. But I'm a recessed chincel subhuman.

Fucking mouthbreathing ruined me. :lul:

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 14478 and Deleted member 16989

So dimorphism is a real two-bladed sword when it comes to attactiveness of the offsprings.

Thoughts on this?

every 60 seconds a minute passes moment

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 2729
examples?
Read opening post.

Also countless incels and low tier betamales who look cute when morphed into a female:
Female elliot rodger 592af69bc3418
C mkcJCUAAAAQJf

• JFL
Reactions: gamma and Deleted member 16220
Can asians also be high t moggers

• +1
  • +1
If you want to have a chad son, get yourself a mogger bones woman

• +1
And remember to make him mew from a young age.
I will send him to a orthodotincs in age 5 for jaw expention aplliances like they do in rich parts of america, it casue the child to have chad jaw

I will send him to a orthodotincs in age 5 for jaw expention aplliances like they do in rich parts of america, it casue the child to have chad jaw
No send him to an orthodontist who pulls 8 of his teeth out, gives him an appliance to push his maxilla backwards and recessed his jaws :lul:

answer is mostly environment