Some helpful skin advice- go see a dermatologst

I

itsover36282

Banned
Stop losenting to retards advice online. Everyone has different skin types. Using 400000 million different cleansers and trying on every moisturizer known to man and using a million weird ass skin products broke me out completely, raped my skin barrier, and gave me acne.

Went and saw a derm, got prescribed some shit and people who hadn’t seen me in months told me how clear my skin was.

Go see a derm. Stop believing autistsvonline.

Photo 2024 08 20 18 08 41

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: boss8055, LegitUser, ZAATOP4 and 5 others
Do u really reckon a dermatologist would wanna miss out on the money he could make off referring certain products

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, LegitUser, Jonnyboi and 3 others
please guys can you start telling me something new : (

chink dermatologist told me to hop on accutane otherwise it would be over for me, i did have horrible acne but he literally just regurgitated the exact same facts ive seen on here

on bp 10% and taz 0.1% and most of my PIE and acne is gone, do not listen to dermas they will make you wanna rope

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and NZb6Air
chink dermatologist told me to hop on accutane otherwise it would be over for me, i did have horrible acne but he literally just regurgitated the exact same facts ive seen on here

on bp 10% and taz 0.1% and most of my PIE and acne is gone, do not listen to dermas they will make you wanna rope
My poojeeta derm gave me doxy, adapelen, and BP/Clindyamcin solition.

Beat the living shit out of my acne

• +1
Reactions: ZAATOP4
Do u really reckon a dermatologist would wanna miss out on the money he could make off referring certain products
Alright man go rape your skin barrier using beef tallow and getting severe breakouts (if you have oily skin)

Alright man go rape your skin barrier using beef tallow and getting severe breakouts (if you have oily skin)
I am good saar i never had to deal with severe acne

jew deceted opinion rejected. So u advise to go to a jew doctor that prescribes you affiliated products for overprice and being depended on them instead of fixing your fucking diet, liver and gut.

• +1
Reactions: ZAATOP4
Just use expensive toxic chemicals on your skin to mask an underlying problem bro

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
jew deceted opinion rejected. So u advise to go to a jew doctor that prescribes you affiliated products for overprice and being depended on them instead of fixing your fucking diet, liver and gut.
Cope. Raising canes is too tasty.

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser and ZAATOP4
You believe there's no underlying problem? Is it just magical? Ever had an iq test?
It’s due to excess oil production from puberty. Good diet won’t take away your fuckingvane scars

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser