Some hookers yelled at me in the mall parking lot

Catawampus

Catawampus

Rubs me
Inb4 wall of text didn't rd. I had gone to the mall to kill some time and I was walking back to my car, I had taken the long way around so there was quite a bit of parking lot to cover. Anyway, I started hearing yells, I didn't pay any attention to them at first and kept on walking. I heard "Hey!" And I looked to my right and saw a run-down looking car with at least 2 girls in it. It was probably a hundred yards away, and parked near one of the exits, like they wanted to be able to get away fast if they had to. I couldn't tell how old the girls were, just that they were white. They waved at me so I waved back and kept walking to my car. One hollered "How old are you?!" I didn't answer right away but when they asked again I yelled back "eighteen!" I should have said something smart like "old enough" but this was the first time a stranger had ever initiated contact with me and my brain was on overload already. They commenced to giggling/saying something to one another that I couldn't hear. I also noticed another truck pull up next to their car, I couldn't tell if the driver was a man or woman, but I'm guessing he was a man. They kept looking over like they wanted me to go to them or that they were about to come to me. I got in my car and sat in it for abt a minute just to see what they would do. I felt like they were abt to come over so I cranked up the car and slowly drove out. The truck was still there and they were talking to whoever was in it. I didn't like the odds. If it was just the girls I might have gone over there but I'm not going to risk getting robbed, or gangbanged. I'm pretty sure they were hookers, but I still wonder, what if they were just looking for a casual fuck and I blew it? If that was the case, how could they have even see my face from that distance, binoculars? I know I made the right call but what if I missed out on a 3some? Were they just a bunch of strung-out whores willing to take 10 bucks for a bj, or were they horny teens looking to get smashed in their car? They sounded pretty young ngl. Oh yeah, I almost got hit by a car by pulling out in front of oncoming traffic abt 10 mins later cus my mind was thinking abt this incident at the mall.

• +1
Reactions: shibo
Wall of text didnt rd

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, PenileFacialSurgery and Catawampus
They were going to dahmer you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, IndianJock and Catawampus
Wall of text didn’t read

Learn
periods and spacing

I read everything they were probably just young girls daring each other to call out whatever guy they see first.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962
Wall of text didn’t read

Lear’s periods and spacing
8e9c67fdb9404246bd8464f904e99cba

Attachments

• tumblr_mirb91ijMd1rmqgq0o1_500.gif
    tumblr_mirb91ijMd1rmqgq0o1_500.gif
    322.6 KB · Views: 1
 ​

Attachments

• 1579150769162.png
    1579150769162.png
    8.4 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Catawampus
tales from the i almost lost my organs basement

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Catawampus and IndianJock
Bro, I don't refresh looksmax.me every millisecond like you.
No I’m saying it must have taken you 4 minutes to find that shitty gif and png

Because I already edited it

But you quoted me before I edited

Nice try

No I’m saying it must have taken you 4 minutes to find that shitty gif and png

Because I already edited it

But you quoted me before I edited

Nice try
I have dozens of gifs saved that I can all find in under 20 secs. I didn't go hunt them down especially for you.