Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, MoggerGaston and asdvek
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, ElySioNs and elemanzelvadre
Damn even Turkey has useless female police who just stand there and get paid

• JFL
Reactions: asdvek
Those are pretty boring games
Yeah I played them when I was younger hence why I used past tense, but I still like Hearts of Iron IV tho

• +1

Why did he choose that little knife? That's a tame attack jfl, he attacked old men from their backs. Pathetic fuck neo nazi wannabe wearing his round nerd glasses. Only old men from their backs nothing else, he's a coward

• +1
Reactions: elemanzelvadre, BeanletMogger and ReadBooksEveryday
Yeah I played them when I was younger hence why I used past tense, but I still like Hearts of Iron IV tho

is that age of history game any good?

• +1
Reactions: ElySioNs
Can someone check @roping3264 's last seen

He was talking about requesting a ban yesterday. This seems awfully suspicious

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: roping3264, BeanletMogger, asdvek and 2 others
Damn this dude played the exact same games as me
I have like 1600 hours in 60 seconds but barely any memories of playing the game jfl

• +1
Reactions: ElySioNs
I have like 1600 hours in 60 seconds but barely any memories of playing the game jfl
It's not really an eventful game (just bunch of text bullshit that gets repetitive) tbh and there is no multiplayer, I only remember the good and bad endings I got lol.

I can remember more from multiplayer games

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender
YWNBAT

You will never be a real Tarrant. You have no guns, you have no good reasons, you have no good physique. You are a Turkish adolescent twisted by edits and random statements from internet into a crude mockery of yourself.

All the “congratulatory” you get is two-faced and half-hearted. Behind your back people, even racists and neo-nazis mock you. Your parents are disgusted and ashamed of you, your “friends” laugh at your ghoulish appearance behind closed doors.

Men are utterly repulsed by you. Thousands of years of evolution have allowed men to sniff out frauds with incredible efficiency. Even Brenton-larpers who “pass” look cowardly and shameful to ethnic nationalists. Your ethnicity is a dead giveaway for your "opinions". And even if you manage to kill someone, you'll permanently stay in the jail, being sexually molested by other criminals.

In prison, you will never be happy. You wrench out a fake smile every single morning and tell yourself it’s going to be ok, but deep inside you feel the depression creeping up like a weed, ready to crush you under the unbearable weight.

Eventually it’ll be too much to bear - you’ll buy a rope, tie a noose, put it around your neck, and plunge into the cold abyss. Guardians will find you, report your decision to your family, they will be heartbroken but relieved that they no longer have a child like you who's still alive with the unbearable shame and disappointment. They’ll bury you with a headstone marked with your name with a huge text, and every passerby will know a coward is buried there.

• Woah