Some incel keeps sending love letters to my house to my sister (Orbiters BTFO)

RichardSpencel

RichardSpencel

Suck my mog
So I live in an apartment block with a bunch of units.

This orbiter doesn't know the number of the unit but knows it's one of them.

3times in the last 3 weeks he has sticky taped a entry level essay to the front of the apartment addressed to my sister (who doesn't even live here.)

It's full of cringe and bad spelling (e.g I luv U babe nd we culd bee so greet together.)

So anyway guy writes endearing love letter,girl falls head over heels right? Like the movies?

Lol,she laughs at this guy for 10mins (probably longer when with her friends later) calls him ugly and a creep and is going to the police to get a restraining order on him.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, Deleted member 2426, Norwooder and 15 others
brb using

• +1
Reactions: Dicklet.4.3, IWantToMax, Deleted member 2745 and 4 others
Some sad sacks of shit will never learn. It is always better to ER than to live your life as a pathetic cuck.

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder and ZyzzReincarnate

3times in the last 3 weeks he has sticky taped a entry level essay to the front of the apartment addressed to my sister (who doesn't even live here.)

It's full of cringe and bad spelling (e.g I luv U babe nd we culd bee so greet together.)

So anyway guy writes endearing love letter,girl falls head over heels right? Like the movies?

Lol,she laughs at this guy for 10mins (probably longer when with her friends later) calls him ugly and a creep and is going to the police to get a restraining order on him.

BRO Get a camera ready, record him when he's coming, then record the letter and put it on youtube. I swear if you can somehow make that video more than 10 minutes long you will make enough money from it to get surgery to ascend.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IWantToMax, toolateforme, Zeta ascended and 11 others
Some sad sacks of shit will never learn. It is always better to ER than to live your life as a pathetic cuck.
they just need to stop simping and stay in their basement and gamecel

• +1
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller and RichardSpencel
Did you fuck your sister yet.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751 and SikKunt
He is cumming into your sister as we speak

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IWantToMax, Deleted member 1751, chadpreetcel123 and 2 others
I coomed into her water bottle from her bag today teehee

• WTF
Reactions: RichardSpencel
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3990, Deleted member 1751 and RichardSpencel
Post pics of her.

Did not read a single fucking word

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685
BRO Get a camera ready, record him when he's coming, then record the letter and put it on youtube. I swear if you can somehow make that video more than 10 minutes long you will make enough money from it to get surgery to ascend.
HAHAHA DO IT @RichardSpencel

I second this

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Deleted member 3328, Deleted member 685 and 1 other person
Did not read a single fucking word

Can't take you seriously with that abysmal post/reaction ratio.

Yeah I'll just stake outside my house
24/7 waiting for the guy with the recessed chin.

Cause I'm not a try hard that tries to gain post to reaction ratios I post post cause this place has me caged

Cause I'm not a try hard that tries to gain post to reaction ratios I post post cause this place has me caged
I literally want to fucking vomit and punch you in the face when I see that reaction score.

Reacts are given if you're either:
High iq,funny, interesting,

Having as low as yours is honestly so embarrassing and id legit rope.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3990, Deleted member 685, godsmistake and 2 others
I literally want to fucking vomit and punch you in the face when I see that reaction score.

Reacts are given if you're either:
High iq,funny, interesting,

Having as low as yours is honestly so embarrassing and id legit rope.

I don't post to entertain people though I used to I post cause this place has me caged that's it

At least he tried, i see nothing wrong with it.
Still, it's funny and something to laugh about at the same time.
Men are slaves of their sex drives, unless you live in denial about sexuality and live like a monk.
Or never try and rot.
When rotting, your unsatisfied sexuality causes suffering that you can constantly feel subconsciously.

It can't be avoided, only 2 good options, try to get sex or become a monk.

• +1
It can't be avoided, only 2 good options, try to get sex or become a monk.
Try to get sex = looksmax until you are able to acquire it.

Not offer $10 for a Ferrari,you will fail everytime.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: IWantToMax, toolateforme, EckhartTollemaxx and 1 other person
Yeah I'll just stake outside my house
24/7 waiting for the guy with the recessed chin.

Set up a camera so you can look it back srs

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax and Deleted member 1751
wtf stop intercepting my letters for her innocent beautiful eyes only 😡😡

• JFL
Try to get sex = looksmax until you are able to acquire it.

Not offer $10 for a Ferrari,you will fail everytime.
Nice analogy.
Well, atleast you can offer 10$ for a rusty Lada and maybe acquire it.
Or 2000 for a working Toyota.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
Tales from the apartment complex

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3990, Zeta ascended, Deleted member 1751 and 1 other person
JFL it was probably someone from this site I aint saying any names tho but there are some people who would do that on here

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685, IWantToMax, Zeta ascended and 1 other person
Give title i just recorded the guy who stalks my sister you can easily be praised by normies and feminists

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended
@Short Ugly and Brown

Bro is this you?

• JFL
Reactions: Mateusz74, RichardSpencel, Deleted member 685 and 1 other person
@Short Ugly and Brown

Bro is this you?
Yeah i thought of tagging that FREAK!!!,

this is the realistic version of how it goes,not some bluepilled fantasy where she falls in love with a smelly indian whose name she doesn't even know (probably ranjeet)

• JFL
Reactions: toolateforme

Users who are viewing this thread

Back