Correct tongue posture, gua sha and face yoga :lul:

This guy is also squinting, angle frauding, jutting and biting his cheeks

IMG 20240809 192730
IMG 20240815 133648
IMG 20240811 003005

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Tried explaining to him why he shouldn't jut

"Normies can't tell"

:feelskek: @asdvek @cromagnon @noobs @Chadeep @Tabula Rasa @glizzygnasher68 @cavy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 65033, Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 84615 and 14 others
nobody can tell bro!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 65033, Raydolf_Peatler, Shrek2OnDvD and 9 others
normies gonna normie

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 65033, wsada and n9wiff
streetshittermaxxing

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 65033, Sean o' Tist and n9wiff
looksmax discord?

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
So, can you also leak our sexting conversations?

• JFL
Yesterday I said hello on looksmax discord and added that I am a forum legend, jokingly. First reply 'it's not even a thing' or something like that. Disappointing, jfl.

• JFL
Reactions: Sean o' Tist and n9wiff
mogger signature ngl

• Love it
Its not just curries, double digit IQ zoom fags in general who believe in gua shaa shit jfl

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: n9wiff, Sean o' Tist and TheLookInYourEyes
Its not just curries double digit IQ zoom fags in general who believe in gua shaa jfl
my sister brought that shit up to me for “improving skin texture” and its just the dumbest shit

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff and Mewton
my sister brought that shit up to me for “improving skin texture” and its just the dumbest shit
At this point just get an attractive guy doing some cope in an ad and normies will start buying that shit

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff and TheLookInYourEyes
At this point just get an attractive guy doing some cope in an ad and normies will start buying that shit
But it helps to reduce morning puffiness for bloatcels so work a bit. Not for something permanent but as it is

• JFL
But it helps to reduce morning puffiness for bloatcels so work a bit. Not for something permanent but as it is
Sounds cope to me. You can avoid bloat by simply tracking your sodium potassium intake or just taking a pill

• +1
  • +1
Sounds cope to me. You can avoid bloat by simply tracking your sodium potassium intake or just taking a pill

If you have excessive bloating then something is wrong with you health or dieting practices.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton
Pill is easier than 5 min gua she yeah idiot

• Hmm...
Reactions: Mewton
If you have excessive bloating then something is wrong with you health or dieting practices.
If you bloated a bit at the morning means that you sleep laying on the couch. If you are sleeping like a horse standing it will do nothing ofc

• JFL
women can tell though and you would be surprised at how good they are at sniffinf out subhumans

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back