Some information that newgen blackpillers don’t understand.

boss8055

boss8055

Whatever It Takes
(0) Halo vs Horn Effect

If you are handsome (and pass the height treshold) ==> your every bad trait is seen as good or interesting (Halo effect) (your weakness will be seen as honest vulnerability, your shyness will be seen as a myterious aura, your crimes will be seen as courageous adventures...)

If you are ugly ==> your every good trait is seen as bad or boring (Horn effect) (your strength will be seen as overcompensation, your good deeds will be forgetable, your love will be seen as creepy...)

(1) Things that BP's don't understand

I think that good looks are 50% of a successful relationship, BUT, they are the FIRST/PRIMARY 50%, where everything else (other 50%) is secondary and only applies when you get past the first 50% (which are the looks)

There is a thing many BP's get wrong about height. You need to look at it as tresholds/segments:

- The difference between 5'0 and 5'6 is 0 inches (if you have Brad Pitt looks at 5'6 you are seen as a handsome midget)

- The difference between 6'1 and 6'5 is 1 inch (yes it is a boost, but having the same good looks as 6'1 and 6'5 doesn't make a big difference, because you pass the treshold for 99% of women)

- The difference between 5'6 and 6'0 is ∞ inches (if you are handsome and 6'0 you are seen as a true Chad)

- And if you are ugly, the difference between 0' and 6'5 is 0 inches, because you basically don't exist and are a ghost to women

(2) Things RP's don't understand

This is the thing that RP don't understand about the BP.

They say "when he got status, money, PhD, went to the gym and fixed his hair he found a gf/wife".

BP's don't dispute that you can get a gf/wife as a normie (or even sub-5 sometimes), but that a womans TRUE BURNING GENUINE PASSION is only reserved for Chad.

That gf/wife will only look at you as a bank account or a friend or the best possible worst option or a babysiter, but not as a worthy human being for which she has the burning passion for.

It will be her JOB and DUTY to be with you and spend time with you, not her desire or choice.

For most women (exceptions are extremely rare like 1 in a 1 000 000), Chad = Human, Non Chad = Object/Ghost.

RP, conservative and tradcon communities don't understand that even if there were arranged marriges, and for every man in the world there was 1 woman, 90% of women won't have a desire for their husbands (even if they are perfect in every aspect except face and height treshold)

If your gf/wife doesn't find you attractive, she won't care what your opinion about her is, therefore she will disrespect you constantly and always compare you to other men (and every other man must be better at something than you, and that is the thing she will compare)

There truly is starting to be a distinction in species between Homo-sapiens and Homo-chadus

(3) Things Passport Bros don't understand

What "PASSPORT BROS" don't understand is that the female nature is universal.

If you took a homemaker, religious woman to the west, and leave her with all the choice alone, guess what she will chose to become? A crazy hypergamous feminist.

The only women that I have seen that successfuly denied their female nature in practice, were the ones who were extremely religeous and admited the BP of female nature (in other words they had to accept the truth, which is almost always impossible for women).

(4) Things many men don't understand

But, don't be mistaken, many men look at Chad and think it is all comfy for him.

Most men, even most Chads want a successful relationship, and if a woman locks in Chad, then even Chad starts to see the combatitive, chaotic nature of women.

And guess what, unlike you, Chad has no idea the TRUE nature of females (because he only saw the "nice" part of it), and if it happens, some Chads are weak as glass, and even they get BP'd, depressed or rope (I even know a guy who looks like a more masculine version of elias de poot, he almost roped).

• +1
Reactions: greywind, silencio, dna_cel and 14 others
Inb4 water, dnrd, kys

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, Kofri727, silencio and 2 others
(0) Halo vs Horn Effect

If you are handsome (and pass the height treshold) ==> your every bad trait is seen as good or interesting (Halo effect) (your weakness will be seen as honest vulnerability, your shyness will be seen as a myterious aura, your crimes will be seen as courageous adventures...)

If you are ugly ==> your every good trait is seen as bad or boring (Horn effect) (your strength will be seen as overcompensation, your good deeds will be forgetable, your love will be seen as creepy...)

I think that good looks are 50% of a successful relationship, BUT, they are the FIRST/PRIMARY 50%, where everything else (other 50%) is secondary and only applies when you get past the first 50% (which are the looks)

There is a thing many BP's get wrong about height. You need to look at it as tresholds/segments:

- The difference between 5'0 and 5'6 is 0 inches (if you have Brad Pitt looks at 5'6 you are seen as a handsome midget)

- The difference between 6'1 and 6'5 is 1 inch (yes it is a boost, but having the same good looks as 6'1 and 6'5 doesn't make a big difference, because you pass the treshold for 99% of women)

- The difference between 5'6 and 6'0 is ∞ inches (if you are handsome and 6'0 you are seen as a true Chad)

- And if you are ugly, the difference between 0' and 6'5 is 0 inches, because you basically don't exist and are a ghost to women

They say "when he got status, money, PhD, went to the gym and fixed his hair he found a gf/wife".

BP's don't dispute that you can get a gf/wife as a normie (or even sub-5 sometimes), but that a womans TRUE BURNING GENUINE PASSION is only reserved for Chad.

That gf/wife will only look at you as a bank account or a friend or the best possible worst option or a babysiter, but not as a worthy human being for which she has the burning passion for.

It will be her JOB and DUTY to be with you and spend time with you, not her desire or choice.

For most women (exceptions are extremely rare like 1 in a 1 000 000), Chad = Human, Non Chad = Object/Ghost.

RP, conservative and tradcon communities don't understand that even if there were arranged marriges, and for every man in the world there was 1 woman, 90% of women won't have a desire for their husbands (even if they are perfect in every aspect except face and height treshold)

If your gf/wife doesn't find you attractive, she won't care what your opinion about her is, therefore she will disrespect you constantly and always compare you to other men (and every other man must be better at something than you, and that is the thing she will compare)

There truly is starting to be a distinction in species between Homo-sapiens and Homo-chadus

If you took a homemaker, religious woman to the west, and leave her with all the choice alone, guess what she will chose to become? A crazy hypergamous feminist.

The only women that I have seen that successfuly denied their female nature in practice, were the ones who were extremely religeous and admited the BP of female nature (in other words they had to accept the truth, which is almost always impossible for women).

But, don't be mistaken, many men look at Chad and think it is all comfy for him.

Most men, even most Chads want a successful relationship, and if a woman locks in Chad, then even Chad starts to see the combatitive, chaotic nature of women.

And guess what, unlike you, Chad has no idea the TRUE nature of females (because he only saw the "nice" part of it), and if it happens, some Chads are weak as glass, and even they get BP'd, depressed or rope
all true good thread
(I even know a guy who looks like a more masculine version of elias de poot, he almost roped).
can you pm me his face?

• +1
Reactions: not__cel and greycel
Why would a chad rope

If i was chad with what i know i’d be exstatic

• +1
Reactions: greywind and PsychoH
Why would a chad rope

If i was chad with what i know i’d be exstatic
Chads aren’t blackpilled like us, he almost committed suicide due to heartbreak

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: greywind, bloomercel, PrinceofDarkness and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: silencio
Homo-chadus:ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
Actually based

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH and boss8055
  • +1
Reactions: greywind and PsychoH
I think that good looks are 50% of a successful relationship,

giphy.webp

"Folks, let me tell you, I'm gonna make a tremendous announcement today. Believe me, no one knows more about relationships than I do. I've had the best, the greatest, the most fantastic relationships. And let me tell you, it's all about the looks. The looks, folks, are everything.

Now, I know what you're thinking. You're thinking, "But Trump, what about compatibility? What about shared values?" Listen, folks, those are just excuses. Excuses from losers. The truth is, if you're not looking at your partner and thinking they're the most beautiful, the most stunning, the most incredible person you've ever seen, then you're wasting your time.

I mean, think about it. When you look at a beautiful person, you feel a sense of excitement, a sense of energy. You feel like you can conquer the world with them by your side. And let me tell you, folks, that's what makes a successful relationship.

And don't even get me started on the importance of physical appearance. I mean, let's be real, folks. If your partner doesn't look good in a swimsuit, how are you going to make a good impression at the beach? It's like I always say: "You can't make a great deal if you don't look great."

Now, I know some of the fake news media is going to come after me and say, "But Trump, this is shallow and superficial." And let me tell you, folks, that's just fake news. A successful relationship is all about finding someone who makes you feel like a winner. And if that someone doesn't have a certain level of physical attractiveness, then you're just not going to make it.

So don't waste your time with people who don't look good. Trust me, folks, I know what I'm talking about. I've built an empire on looks alone. And if you want to be successful in relationships like me, then you need to focus on the looks.

And remember, folks: we're gonna make relationships great again. Believe me."

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro and boss8055
That’s the point he was so much blue pilled he, thought that the first love will be everlasting
Ok well again hes chad just replace her

(0) Halo vs Horn Effect

And guess what, unlike you, Chad has no idea the TRUE nature of females (because he only saw the "nice" part of it), and if it happens, some Chads are weak as glass, and even they get BP'd, depressed or rope (I even know a guy who looks like a more masculine version of elias de poot, he almost roped).
not a molecule but based bump

• +1
Good thread

• Love it
Is the thread dead :feelswhy:

TikTokcels don’t understand this basic concept. Crazy.

• +1
My lord you guys are so crab in the bucket. All these percentages and psuedo math, you have really convinced yourself of this stuff

My lord you guys are so crab in the bucket. All these percentages and psuedo math, you have really convinced yourself of this stuff

Good thread. All these 'icks' of women only exist when you're subchad.

• +1