Some kid at my school died today - asked around and noone knew him

horsefacin

horsefacin

Silver
Title says it all. They sent a school wide email to students and parents about it, he was a grade higher than me so I asked all the 11th graders I knew if they knew him or anything that happened. Noone knows how he died and all the obituary sites are SEO farming shit with information not pertaining to the kid. Ffs noone even knows this guys race or what he looked like.

and JFL the first video that pops up about his name is a pajeet news video shot in 144p. I can't even tell what the motherfucker is saying but I wouldn't be surprised if it was completely unrelated and it was automatically named. Call me a faggot or whatever but even tho i didnt know the guy it really is sad as fuck that noone knows who he is. i mean i follow my entire school on IG but noone under his name turns up. its sad but also sort of eerie; like those john/jane doe cases that just never get solved. im sure some info will come up soon but i expected a lot more people to have knew him

Had me wondering if I roped today if the same thing would happen to me.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Clark69, NFA PB, JovenCansao and 4 others
What did he die of?

what country u in?

when you die, you're just gone in a flash and ppl just move on man. That's why you got to leave a lasting legacy, so that at least one nigguh remembers you. Like some bruce lee shit or something.

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Clark69, Marsik and 3 others
Not ur problem. Send some thoughts and prayers and move on.

Maybe they’re trolling lol

• +1
Reactions: horsefacin
Reminds me of a friend I had in HS and to this date nobody from back then has heard from him, he could be dead rn as far as I know.
when you die, you're just gone in a flash and ppl just move on man. That's why you got to leave a lasting legacy, so that at least one nigguh remembers you. Like some bruce lee shit or something.
Death and getting forgotten is unavoidable for 99% of people in the long run, so why bother?

Death and getting forgotten is unavoidable for 99% of people in the long run, so why bother?
in the long run yeah but i think its pretty funny that about a year ago to this exact date some beaner foid ODd and everyone and their fucking moms were making "RIP we miss you" IG stories about her. keep in mind she didnt even get a public email from the school like this guy did. she had some fat tits tho lmfao

• +1
Reactions: Marsik
Brutal inceldom killed him

@MoggerGaston

in the long run yeah but i think its pretty funny that about a year ago to this exact date some beaner foid ODd and everyone and their fucking moms were making "RIP we miss you" IG stories about her. keep in mind she didnt even get a public email from the school like this guy did. she had some fat tits tho lmfao
Witnessing the difference in attention women get compared to men is a very blackpilling.

• +1
Reactions: Clark69 and NFA PB