some LTB peasant becky ik irl has 30k followers (90% ethnics) on insta

hopecel

hopecel

✊♀️ ADONISSS ♀️✊
that peasant girl listens to BTS and receives limitless validation from dalit simps and SEA femcels in the comments jfl

she low key looks like a gypsy with colored eyes tbh JBW is the law even for white LTBs

idk if I could pull her she's younger than me also her dad is an acquaintance of my dad ngl I'm prettyboymaxxed subhuman and lowkey look like Korean thanks to coloring do you guys think I have any chances with that becky? competition is brutal but I still think I mog all of those dalits tbh

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chadeep, micropp, 14vic and 2 others
30 k is nothing ik a Shitskin pooja recessed chin ( literal 0 chin) w 300 k

• JFL
Reactions: micropp and hopecel
not even the biggest foggers in the town have that much followers tbh

actually the town she lives in has less than 30k inhabitants so yeah it's pretty much a lot

I guess everyone who knows her irl would cage at her ig jfl poor girl might be bullied or something

Is this her by any chance?
3345CC9A 4E4C 4686 9C53 4C2BDA832C68

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel
  • JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
that peasant girl listens to BTS and receives limitless validation from dalit simps and SEA femcels in the comments jfl
You can get too easily 30k Indian followers, just start praising India, post Indian memes, start adding Indians and you will soon overflow with Indian followers if you're white.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SplashJuice and hopecel
You can get too easily 30k Indian followers, just start praising India, post Indian memes, start adding Indians and you will soon overflow with Indian followers if you're white.
Or just be female :feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: hopecel and Gonthar
many of her followers are arabcels and pakis as well

not just Indians
Or just be female :feelsuhh:
idk I guess everyone of us could have that much followers but... the problem is when the girls think they're queens because some dalit simps said them so :feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe:

It took me less than minute to find a gigasubhuman curry with 1M+ followers. No wonder these foids are Hrithik Roshan only.

• JFL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back