Some men are simply better than other men

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

worthless
I don’t fight fate. There’s a reason I was born ugly, inferior, short and with a small penis and into poverty. Why should I fight it? Brad Pitt didn’t have to fight his destiny, so why should I? Some people are just born to win. All these handsome tall rich big dick fellas are just winners and that’s that. I can’t compete with them because I’ll lose no matter what.

Sometimes you gotta just accept that some guys are better than others and no one chose this. It just happpened.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: The Grinch, DalitBoss, Esteban1997 and 2 others

• JFL
Reactions: LancasteR and Vermilioncore
What goyslop should I order?

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
I don’t fight fate. There’s a reason I was born ugly, inferior, short and with a small penis and into poverty. Why should I fight it? Brad Pitt didn’t have to fight his destiny, so why should I? Some people are just born to win. All these handsome tall rich big dick fellas are just winners and that’s that. I can’t compete with them because I’ll lose no matter what.

Sometimes you gotta just accept that some guys are better than others and no one chose this. It just happpened.
Brad Pitt wasn’t successful with women in high school + low IQ / Academic failure, but yes he is a gigachad and he was destined for greatness

You can ascend to some extent depending on your genetic potential unless you’re a poor guy with illiterate parents in a third world country.

Get your money up, go to a prestigious college, get some surgery if you’re sub 5. You can win even though you’ll have abused dog syndrome forever. Don’t expect royal treatment if you’re a hood rat though.

Also location matters. I was a fakecel in high school and a slayer in college. Didn’t even looksmax, just geomaxed for college.

Dysgenics is brutal

I'm literally him.