Some men have sex every day.

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Nobody mogs like Gaston
I have sex less than once a year (truecel)

it's so over buddyboyos.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: thereallegend, tombradylover, diditeverbegin and 11 others
Fuck those men, getting high and talking to the bros mogs anyway:feelsyay:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Geoff2024, WeiWei, Kaari and 2 others
you have sex? then you can't be a truecel, I've never seen pussy once in my life jfl

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, uksucks, skkrrrtcantdo and 10 others
Some have even twice a day..

Funny Face Applause GIF by Tennis TV

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: hardRscreamer, Kaari and MoggerGaston
@Acion Can help you get more sex by doing magick and summoning demons

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Acion, Kaari and MoggerGaston
Fuck those men, getting high and talking to the bros mogs anyway:feelsyay:
True. I ran out of drugs, need to order new batch.

• +1
Reactions: baerr, Kaari and PeakIncels
you have sex? then you can't be a truecel, I've never seen pussy once in my life jfl
I had sex a couple times, years ago. It's just a faint memory at this point.

Not something which has ever been part of my life. Women hate me.

• +1
Reactions: Kaari, Sodoku and PeakIncels
I had sex a couple times, years ago. It's just a faint memory at this point.

Not something which has ever been part of my life. Women hate me.
How can you keep coping as a truecel though? I'm probably one too, but it's just idk, @Kaari this guy was helping me and he helped me but I want to hear your opinion too, idk if I can thug it out ts time bro

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Kaari and MoggerGaston
Sex is nothing special in this cruel meaningless existence

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia and Kaari
its called having a gf. Nothing special and not nearly as fulfilling as its made out to be by truecels and incels

and when i say nothing special i dont mean its bad. Its great and fun and exciting but not something you should kys over not having.

In a way its crazy that people off themselves bc of no pussy. Its literally crazy

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Geoff2024, whotthehell, MoggerGaston and 2 others
How can you keep coping as a truecel though? I'm probably one too, but it's just idk, @Kaari this guy was helping me and he helped me but I want to hear your opinion too, idk if I can thug it out ts time bro
Mostly with drugs and alcohol.

I hope to eventually OD once I am ready to leave this world behind.

• +1
Reactions: Kaari and PeakIncels
its called having a gf. Nothing special and not nearly as fulfilling as its made out to be by truecels and incels
the feed doesn't understand the hunger

• +1
Reactions: Kaari and iloveboobs
Mostly with drugs and alcohol.

I hope to eventually OD once I am ready to leave this world behind.
nah bro don't do that, we have never spoke a lot but I don't want you dead, this life is hell but I wish only the best for everyone here:feelsmage: you all my bhais

• +1
nah bro don't do that, we have never spoke a lot but I don't want you dead, this life is hell but I wish only the best for everyone here:feelsmage: you all my bhais
sometimes it's simply over.

I've been using drugs for 2 years now and the effects aren't as good as they once were.
I need to use more substances for half the effect.

This cope won't work for much longer.

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels, Kaari and iloveboobs
sometimes it's simply over.

I've been using drugs for 2 years now and the effects aren't as good as they once were.
I need to use more substances for half the effect.

This cope won't work for much longer.
I don't want to sound like the classic pussy nerd, but drugs are bad for you, can't you find other copes, like videogames? sports? something? I don't want you go down that road, you only will get damaged.

• +1
I don't want to sound like the classic pussy nerd, but drugs are bad for you, can't you find other copes, like videogames? sports? something? I don't want you go down that road, you only will get damaged.
You're a good lad.
I used to play a lot of videogames but lost interest in my early 20s. Same with sports.

Drugs gave me a new life with new hope because I started having fun again which I didn't have in years.

Once drugs start becoming boring, what's next? What is the next cope? I think only death remains.

• +1
I have sex less than once a year (truecel)

it's so over buddyboyos.
Atleast you have had sex , most of us havent expierenced shit because we are deformed

• +1
Reactions: Kaari, PeakIncels and MoggerGaston
Atleast you have had sex , most of us havent expierenced shit because we are deformed
I wish I hadn't.

I like pretending that sex and attractive women don't exist. That it doesn't happen.

I stay in my room to keep this delusion alive.

• +1
You're a good lad.
I used to play a lot of videogames but lost interest in my early 20s. Same with sports.

Drugs gave me a new life with new hope because I started having fun again which I didn't have in years.

Once drugs start becoming boring, what's next? What is the next cope? I think only death remains.
Makes sense, look, if you want to rope, I totally understand, I know how you feel, even I feel helpless, but I don't want to ER yet

before you suicide, have the most fun, be low inhib as fuck, enjoy life, do a type of corny shit like 30 days left, and these 30 days you do all the shit possible to have fun, maybe you can change idea, and if you didn't, well you lived the best of the best in the last days

if it's a money issue, just get a loan, after you die who the fuck cares?

but still don't die, you can still be saved or idk

• +1
I wish I hadn't.

I like pretending that sex and attractive women don't exist. That it doesn't happen.

I stay in my room to keep this delusion alive.
Well , you have a point . Its like taking drugs , if you take it once then you want to keep taking them so maybe if you havent expierenced it you wont want it as much

• +1
Reactions: Kaari, PeakIncels and MoggerGaston
Well , you have a point . Its like taking drugs , if you take it once then you want to keep taking them so maybe if you havent expierenced it you wont want it as much
Yeah exactly. Now I know what women feel like and how nice it is to cuddle and sleep together.

but I know since I am deformed I won't ever have it again :ogre:

its too brutal

• +1
Makes sense, look, if you want to rope, I totally understand, I know how you feel, even I feel helpless, but I don't want to ER yet

before you suicide, have the most fun, be low inhib as fuck, enjoy life, do a type of corny shit like 30 days left, and these 30 days you do all the shit possible to have fun, maybe you can change idea, and if you didn't, well you lived the best of the best in the last days

if it's a money issue, just get a loan, after you die who the fuck cares?

but still don't die, you can still be saved or idk
You are completely right ngl.

I have some money saved up, I should spend it all before roping.

• +1
Yeah exactly. Now I know what women feel like and how nice it is to cuddle and sleep together.

but I know since I am deformed I won't ever have it again :ogre:

its too brutal
How bad do you look rn on a scale from 1-10

• +1
How bad do you look rn on a scale from 1-10
I am somewhat average-looking but with LowTrust facial features and norwooding.

Definitely not enough to get women interested, get matches on dating apps, etc.

• +1
Reactions: Kaari
I am somewhat average-looking but with LowTrust facial features and norwooding.

Definitely not enough to get women interested, get matches on dating apps, etc.
show me a pic if thats alr w you

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: bloatmaxxed2 and Kaari
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: iloveboobs, MoggerGaston and Kaari
Lmao kys already you fakecel faggot :lul::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: iloveboobs and Kaari
nah im good

u would just call me fakecel or some shit, larper. idk
Alr i respect that, but maybe you should consider nichemaxxing appealing to a certain group of girls would definetely help . Ive also heard your an abused dog right? You should probably take drugs to make yourself seem more nt if all else fails move to thailand

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Of course it's not. It's normal to be a virgin at 18. In fact the anomaly is not being a virgin at 18.
its normal to be male and KHHV at 25yo tbh.

but avg female loses virginity at 12yo.

• +1
Reactions: faustianspirit and Debetro
its normal to be male and KHHV at 25yo tbh.

but avg female loses virginity at 12yo.
Yes. Females lose their virginity way way too early. A society can't work when it's so disbalanced. People should not have sex until at least 18.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, PeakIncels and MoggerGaston
Alr i respect that, but maybe you should consider nichemaxxing appealing to a certain group of girls would definetely help . Ive also heard your an abused dog right? You should probably take drugs to make yourself seem more nt if all else fails move to thailand
yeah I am already drugmaxxed ngl

my face is too ugly for nichemaxxing. I look like an angry orc :ogre:

Only niche that could work with my face is high-class maffia/gangster style, maybe.
merv1.png
The-Matrix-Revolutions.jpg

I have a similar orc face as this guy tbh, but I am uglier. So it may not even work.

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels
Lol, committing genocide is way more fun than having sex

• Love it
Lol, committing genocide is way more fun than having sex
Use a shit ton of crystal meth and then go on a drug-infused killing spree ngl.

best way to go. Make sure to kill yourself or get killed before the drug-comedown.

• +1
Reactions: faustianspirit
yes my guess is like 30% of men are KHHV at that age tbh so it's somewhat normal nowadays.
if that number is true shits crazy because im sure in women is much much rarer. ffs this world isnt made for sensitive young men like us

• +1
if that number is true shits crazy because im sure in women is much much rarer. ffs this world isnt made for sensitive young men like us
there is a massive shift going on

the ground is moving below us

and it ain't looking like it's going to be a good future

• +1
Reactions: faustianspirit