some negro (descendant of ham) african tried to talk to me in china today

AlexBrown84

AlexBrown84

King Of The Mulattos
i was heading to go take the maglev train in shanghai when this dark skin from about 20 meters away saw me then walked towards me doing some cross sign on his chest before talking to me

he went on a long tangent about where i’m from and if i could help him exchange money then he pulled out 20 usd bill

he was talking way too loud for the area so i told him to talk quieter and he didn’t really understand. i guess it’s the descendant of ham genes kicking in

i then told him i couldn’t help him and walked away. not to be rude or anything but i don’t really want to be seen talking to one of his kind here in china. it’s embarrassing

he also stank of body odor and sweat

ugh. i almost had the perfect day today too. didn’t see any jbw couples, ate good food, hung out with girl

and then for it to completely be thrown away due to one interaction with a son of ham, ughhh!!

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: LegitUser, watah, SidharthTheSlayer and 3 others
Whatphrase 32751 863715

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah, Clqs and Aero
i was heading to go take the maglev train in shanghai when this dark skin from about 20 meters away saw me then walked towards me doing some cross sign on his chest before talking to me

he went on a long tangent about where i’m from and if i could help him exchange money then he pulled out 20 usd bill

he was talking way too loud for the area so i told him to talk quieter and he didn’t really understand. i guess it’s the descendant of ham genes kicking in

i then told him i couldn’t help him and walked away. not to be rude or anything but i don’t really want to be seen talking to one of his kind here in china. it’s embarrassing

he also stank of body odor and sweat

ugh. i almost had the perfect day today too. didn’t see any jbw couples, ate good food, hung out with girl

and then for it to completely be thrown away due to one interaction with a son of ham, ughhh!!
Ozelisraelite

Are u that ugly bro?
no just aware of female behavior

especially after this most recent trip to china and the things these girls have told me lol

i think because im mulatto and not white, they don’t mind showing me their true nature vs if i was white and seen as potential betabux

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: anthrax and Timmy
no just aware of female behavior

especially after this most recent trip to china and the things these girls have told me lol

i think because im mulatto and not white, they don’t mind showing me their true nature vs if i was white and seen as potential betabux
What do they say?

What do they say?
just some stupid scam

i asked him if he lives in china and he said yea so i said why do you have cash? nobody uses that shit here

then he got nervous and started rambling

typical low iq descendant of ham

Mirin this high iq analysis, ur def onto something