Some of the greatest scientists to have ever lived were insane

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Mod
Staff
If you read the biography of some of the greatest scentists to have ever lived you'll find that they were all incels and very socially awkward unhinged individuals. I'm talking Nikolas Tesla, Niels Bohr, Paul Dirac, James Maxwell, Carl Gauss, Newton, Leibniz etc. This list is very long.

These scientist are responsibile for all the modern inventions and one common pattern among them is that they were completely and utterly dedicated to their work. Planck spent 20 years doing experiments and solving complex equations again and again in his classroom's chalkboard before he founded the quantum theory. Many of these scientists were so passionate that they spent decades on decades trying to find their answers neglecting their lives completely. Some of them even on their deathbeds kept asking the same questions trying to find an answer. They got divorced, isolated, rejected from society but these scentists did not care. They did not care about money, fame, sex, love, family, all they cared about was their research and they gave it their everything. That is some serious next level autism tbh.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Offensive Bias, napleon, HeightPilledum and 17 others
Mom said me to become scientist but Im good boy not messed up bad boy

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: sigma ✰, Ghoulish, ReadBooksEveryday and 4 others
When you have autism and genius Iq you end up focusing on science and changing the world when you have autism and low Iq you end up spamming threads about hurricanes on incel forums

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zura, Absi, Offensive Bias and 14 others
When you have autism and genius Iq you end up focusing on science and changing the world when you have autism and low Iq you end up spamming threads about hurricanes on incel forums
Thread closed :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Art of Pattinson, ReadBooksEveryday, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
This is why i am a 35 years old virgin, because im a genius and people dont understand me.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston, sigma ✰, ReadBooksEveryday and 2 others
In numerology

All the of the smartest numbers, are also the most insane

With literal progressive consistency

11s, gonna be weird and depressed, pretty smart and autistic

22s, gonna be extrmerly emotionally neurotic and mental health issues, genius, 130 iq

33s possibly schizophrenic, even normal ones likely were in youth. And the "ego" number. Up to 145-150 iq

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, truthhurts and Jason Voorhees
In numerology

All the of the smartest numbers, are also the most insane

With literal progressive consistency

11s, gonna be weird and depressed, pretty smart and autistic

22s, gonna be extrmerly emotionally neurotic and mental health issues, genius, 130 iq

33s possibly schizophrenic, even normal ones likely were in youth. And the "ego" number. Up to 145-150 iq
Shut up nigger

• JFL
Reactions: Flowerpot, sigma ✰, GigaStacySexual and 6 others
Boltzmann, a pioneer in statistical mechanics, ended up killing himself

• +1
Reactions: sigma ✰, ReadBooksEveryday and Jason Voorhees
Old redpillers

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and RunVerc
@
Old redpillers
MGTOW taken to another level. @deadstock would probably join the list too since he is also an MGTOW.

• JFL
Reactions: truthhurts, vernier and deadstock
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: truthhurts and Jason Voorhees
Too low iq
What is your highest qualification? Alan Turing started a PhD at your age and ended up breaking the enigma code by the end of his studies.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: deadstock and truthhurts
@ReadBooksEveryday

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and truthhurts
@SecularIslamist @the BULL @HeightPilledum @Beastimmung @HighTierSubhuman

• Woah
Reactions: HeightPilledum
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and RunVerc
To find our origins requires immense sacrifice and intelligence so it makes sense. Imagine if everyone was low iq we wouldn’t exist as a species

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
High school. I left college shortly before getting my bachelor

He was a faggot tho
Why's that? And which bachelor's? Don't you get labelled as a loser and remain unemployed if you don't have a bachelor's degree

• Hmm...
Reactions: deadstock
Why's that? And which bachelor's? Don't you get labelled as a loser and remain unemployed if you don't have a bachelor's degree
In Informatik (like computer science)

I could theoretically still finish it, i only have the bachelor thesis left

But i couldn't find a subject to do the thesis on that interested me and also got depressed and lost every motivation

Idc about being a loser. I have always been a loser at heart, i've gotten used to it

• So Sad
that's on the opposite end of the spectrum of what incels are going through, they cant even reach step one - achieving anything in life

• +1
In Informatik (like computer science)

I could theoretically still finish it, i only have the bachelor thesis left

But i couldn't find a subject to do the thesis on that interested me and also got depressed and lost every motivation

Idc about being a loser. I have always been a loser at heart, i've gotten used to it
Do one on cybersecurity. A degree will help you find a good job to moneymax. Money is your best friend as an incel.

• +1
Reactions: deadstock
that's on the opposite end of the spectrum of what incels are going through, they cant even reach step one - achieving anything in life
The difference being one couldn't care enough and the other cares too much about their inceldom.

Do one on cybersecurity. A degree will help you find a good job to moneymax. Money is your best friend as an incel.
Just the thought of spending half a year on some boring 60 page thesis makes me wanna rope

There's no guarantee i would even get a job and i hate working anyways

If you read the biography of some of the greatest scentists to have ever lived you'll find that they were all incels and very socially awkward unhinged individuals. I'm talking Nikolas Tesla, Niels Bohr, Paul Dirac, James Maxwell, Carl Gauss, Newton, Leibniz etc. This list is very long.

These scientist are responsibile for all the modern inventions and one common pattern among them is that they were completely and utterly dedicated to their work. Planck spent 20 years doing experiments and solving complex equations again and again in his classroom's chalkboard before he founded the quantum theory. Many of these scientists were so passionate that they spent decades on decades trying to find their answers neglecting their lives completely. Some of them even on their deathbeds kept asking the same questions trying to find an answer. They got divorced, isolated, rejected from society but these scentists did not care. They did not care about money, fame, sex, love, family, all they cared about was their research and they gave it their everything. That is some serious next level autism tbh.
And that's why their names are recorded in the history books so that centuries later random zoomers would be forced to learn about them

what i was about to say haha