Some of you are so hateful that its actually hilarious

psychomandible

psychomandible

Grand mufti of yakubian islam
I constantly see threads about how you guys "violently hate" people or questions like "why should I be kind" these questions are stupid and hate is stupid aswell. I've never actually hated another person, the closest thing I got was disliking someone. It seems so forced to hate someone or be rude beacuse you can't see long term and see the repercussions of your rudeness beacuse your not " dark triad" no one sees you as a dark and dangerous person people just see you as a wanker you're a cunt triad not a dark triad

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: BrainrottenZoomer, ProBono, Acion and 9 others
If you have never hated someone you've lived a nice life be thankful and understand its different for most brocel

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender and psychomandible
If you have never hated someone you've lived a nice life be thankful and understand its different for most brocel
How can you hate someone ? Even my deadbeat father I don't hate I find him as a annoyance

• +1
Reactions: wrist cry and Carbine
How can you hate someone ? Even my deadbeat father I don't hate I find him as a annoyance
Such a complicated question, I'd have to send you an essay so I'll try to summarize and leave personal details out, sometimes I can truly hate, to such a degree even violence and sabotage seem rational, especially In cases where something can effect my life, then there are sometimes my hate is just distancing myself from whatever I may dislike and sometimes my hate can derive from envy and many other things, I could go on and on about situations in which I'd understand being hateful but there's no point, I mean sure you may not actively seek out the destruction of another for being superior or just having something better than you, but you can't tell me you've never felt hate

• +1
Reactions: psychomandible
Eh your an htn larp maybe you cant understand hate

• +1
Based

• +1
Reactions: Carbine and psychomandible
im kind

• +1
Reactions: Carbine and psychomandible
Such a complicated question, I'd have to send you an essay so I'll try to summarize and leave personal details out, sometimes I can truly hate, to such a degree even violence and sabotage seem rational, especially In cases where something can effect my life, then there are sometimes my hate is just distancing myself from whatever I may dislike and sometimes my hate can derive from envy and many other things, I could go on and on about situations in which I'd understand being hateful but there's no point, I mean sure you may not actively seek out the destruction of another for being superior or just having something better than you, but you can't tell me you've never felt hate
I can understand hate what I can't understand is hate towards someone that hasn't affected you life properly

• +1
I can understand hate what I can't understand is hate towards someone that hasn't affected you life properly
go on @ZoomerTrader69420 Youtube channel and scroll through his shorts you'll see a few videos of dudes with multiple girls and other ropefuel garbage, like none of that shit really affects my life in any way and I still hate them, maybe my hate is an abnormal case because I've lived a much different life from most people you were probably asking this question too, I probably shouldn't have answered anyway have a good summer Chad

;

Screenshot 2024 10 05 044845

• +1
do you think your better off aloneeeeee
Screenshot 2024 10 05 045508

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger and psychomandible
go on @ZoomerTrader69420 Youtube channel and scroll through his shorts you'll see a few videos of dudes with multiple girls and other ropefuel garbage, like none of that shit really affects my life in any way and I still hate them, maybe my hate is an abnormal case because I've lived a much different life from most people you were probably asking this question too, I probably shouldn't have answered anyway have a good summer Chad

;

View attachment 3219030
Thanks I've sewn him before but these women don't affect me yet so i have no hate for them i do dislike this behaviour tho

• +1
Year ago I was super hateful. I felt horrible. I couldnt stay awake even if I slept. I jerked off every night and cried aswell. I rarely ate. Atheist. I was suicidal.

Now Im Incredibly happy. I love everybody close to me

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: psychomandible and Carbine
Year ago I was super hateful. I felt horrible. I couldnt stay awake even if I slept. I jerked off every night and cried aswell. I rarely ate. Atheist. I was suicidal.

Now Im Incredibly happy. I love everybody close to me

• +1
Reactions: Ultimate Subhuman™