Some old guy at the hospital I once worked at almost made me laugh

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

the Lord regretted that He had made man
He brought in his autistic son and explained that his toe was infected and full of puss.

But the way he said it was funny. He said “his toe got a cut on it and at first it wasn’t bad but now it’s getting puss-y.”

I know he meant to say full of puss but he literally said pussy instead but not intentionally. I think he caught himself because he corrected himself and said “you know, full of puss”

And I almost burst out laughing it was so hard not to. He made it sound like his autistic son’s toe was getting some pussy 🤣

• JFL
Reactions: Esteban1997
toemaxxing

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
He brought in his autistic son and explained that his toe was infected and full of puss.

But the way he said it was funny. He said “his toe got a cut on it and at first it wasn’t bad but now it’s getting puss-y.”

I know he meant to say full of puss but he literally said pussy instead but not intentionally. I think he caught himself because he corrected himself and said “you know, full of puss”

And I almost burst out laughing it was so hard not to. He made it sound like his autistic son’s toe was getting some pussy 🤣
Then you woke up in the psych ward and the nurse gave you your pills because you were talking to yourself again