Some Pajeeta with a fat ass that I follow on Instagram posted on her story about ER’s work

U

uglysub8male

Mistral
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Attachments

• B90C02C9-DF00-4216-A0BC-C5DB72512C4F.jpeg
    B90C02C9-DF00-4216-A0BC-C5DB72512C4F.jpeg
    251.7 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, HTN_Mentalcel, $ u b H u m a n and 2 others
that girl is v ugly

show her ass

• +1
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue and TechnoBoss
Gonna be in SB soon in a few weeks shout out OP for giving mi sum coomfuel

Rit  ritisharajkumar  Instagram photos and videos

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
She’s pretty ugly
You’re pretty gay. No wonder you coom over male serial killers. You probably have posters of him in your room that you kiss everyday :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

I want to change but at the same time I don’t. There’s just so much coom material all over social media. Sure, I can delete them but then I’ll just get bored and download them again in an hour. Also, I’ve been collecting coom material from various social media sites for years now. I’m sure everything together is in the terabytes. I have fear of missing out on all the future coom material that will sure come from all the girls I follow and new ones I would find. What do I do? I think the only real way I could is if I got a gf or ONSs with multiple girls. Cooming isn’t the cause of my inability to achieve that and I know that for a fact. Cooming is a result of those inabilities. I can’t even get a job to fund any other hobbies

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
I want to change but at the same time I don’t. There’s just so much coom material all over social media. Sure, I can delete them but then I’ll just get bored and download them again in an hour. Also, I’ve been collecting coom material from various social media sites for years now. I’m sure everything together is in the terabytes. I have fear of missing out on all the future coom material that will sure come from all the girls I follow after. What do I do? I think the only real way I could is if I got a gf or ONSs with multiple girls. Cooming isn’t the cause of my inability to achieve that and I know that for a fact. Cooming is a result of those inabilities. I can’t even get a job to fund any other hobbies
When i cut carbs my libito crashed, do this for a month and you wont get the urge to go back once you quit for a month. You can also try shit like AI to crash libito so you dont get urges. this is the only thing that worked for me.