Some pedophile nigga asked me to be his friend

Mkhzee

Mkhzee

Certified KHHV
Just a few mins I ago I left and went to one of my nearest kebab shop on my motorcycle, it was 5 am, and as the guy was making kebabs this random curry came up to me and started asking me shit about my life for no reason, mf said "who owns ur house?' and "how often do you go out" which ngl made me feel like one of those TikTok retard feminist women that get uncomfortable at the bare minimum interaction with men, and because of the faggots that live in Pakistan already, i wouldn't be surprised if he was one of them, anyway I tell him "idk" to everything and then he just asks me to be his friend or give him his number jfl, this old ass curry just asked a dude If he can have his number, I'm 90% sure that nigger was a pedophile and also a faggot, now I understand why they hate pedos so much,they might have the most subhuman lowest inhib ever, and I also understand the foids that get uncomfortable at the bare minimum interaction, even tho I don't like them I think it's fair if they're uncomfortable in a situation like that

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach
did you like it or nah

• WTF
Reactions: Mkhzee