some people are overly obsessed with dimorphism and it doesnt always work

V

valentine

Iron
if you don’t have naturally masculine features, are short, skinny, etc it’s sometimes a good option to lean into the androgynous look instead of trying to appear as masculine as possible despite having a more feminine base. it often doesn’t work and can make you look even worse. obviously not everyone will find that kind of look attractive, but embracing it will help you stand out. androgyny is a sought-after trait in areas like high fashion too. i get misgendered very often and people think i’m a girl yet i’ve still had girls on dating apps message me first, and some have even said i’m very good looking on lives. obviously i have lots of flaws and personally consider myself below average in looks. but my point is, some people need to stop trying to look like top-tier male models who look almost alien because of how masculine they are. that shit screams insecurity. be yourself and work with what you already have, unless you have noticeable flaws that majorly detract from your attractiveness.

no one becomes an ogre, you're born that way.

same with masc vs pretty boy
but its just the same person at 16 or 25
all young men that take care of themselves are prettyboys.

most of them got mediocre bone development they're just lean because everyone with high bodyfat is ugly by default.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Disrupted Gene
all young men that take care of themselves are prettyboys.

most of them got mediocre bone development they're just lean because everyone with high bodyfat is ugly by default.
true but theres a difference between prettyboy and straight up having little to no gender specific features. my point was that its not always a huge issue like some people make it seem. there will always be some girls who would find a guy attractive even if he looks like a girl himself. low dimorphism isnt always a flaw while things like just being ugly or fat are.