Some people go through life

try2beme

try2beme

Gaslighters.org
Never stepping into a gym, never lifting a weight, never getting plastic surgery or fillers or even think about it

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: whotthehell, WeiWei, Darkeningstar and 10 others
Who cares

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: WeiWei, NZb6Air, try2beme and 4 others
i doubt the first point, im a skinny fuck who does nothing and even i have been to the gym (not to lift weights)

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei, 6PSLcel and try2beme
:feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: Rzn and try2beme
Never stepping into a gym, never lifting a weight, never getting plastic surgery or fillers or even think about it
Some are creatures some are chads I’m jealous of those chads who do nothing and still look good

• +1
Reactions: Liferuiner and try2beme
Alot of have a most of them are gone . Post your pic

“A lot” then that would be easy to tag one maybe they have also seen me and can decide genius. Go ahead if youre better

• +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm
“A lot” then that would be easy to tag one maybe they have also seen me and can decide genius
Just post your face . Most have have left this site and I dont remember everyone and one is an asshole

• JFL
Reactions: cannotbeasked
"Amazing how the universe works" :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme
Just post your face . Most have have left this site and I dont remember everyone and one is an asshole
Right youre scared of getting someone to objectively rate us both so ur just waiting to be racist or some shi over my lookz

Most strong incel

Right youre scared of getting someone to objectively rate us both so ur just waiting to be racist or some shi over my lookz
I am not a racist person i just don't like to post my pic anymore as you know I am very honest person

• +1
I am not a racist person i just don't like to post my pic anymore as you know I am very honest person
You cant even tag the “many” people

Gtfoh pussy dont make such claims then run away from objectivity. We can all tell ure incel meanwhile current viewers already seen me

• JFL
You cant even tag the “many” people

Gtfoh pussy dont make such claims then run away from objectivity. We can all tell ure incel meanwhile current viewers already seen me
Unlike you i have been here since 2018 most people have left sincen then or i have forgetten them. Jusy post your pic mr slayer

Unlike you i have been here since 2018 most people have left sincen then or i have forgetten them. Jusy post your pic mr slayer
Never called myself a slayer i just know i mog you. I said others can decide for us but u wanna hide behindbur screen and comment on me by urself like a loser n pussy

• +1
Never called myself a slayer i just know i mog you
Yoi claimed to be educated and you didn't know anything about Israel or palestine so I highly doubt your claim

Yoi claimed to be educated and you didn't know anything about Israel or palestine so I highly doubt your claim
Sure sorry you dont get to hide behind your screen with your chopped face running from the truth and objectivity after such claims of being “better”. Youre a pussy lol

Sure sorry you dont get to hide behind your screen with your chopped face running from the truth and objectivity after such claims
You won't even post your face and you claim yoi mog me when you and I botj know you are a liar

Last edited:
  • Woah

Attachments

• IMG_2463.jpeg
    IMG_2463.jpeg
    60 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme
You won't even post your face and you claim yoi mog me when you and I botj know you are a liar
@anthony111553 @UrGirlsMcm @Darkeningstar all know how i look and happen to be on this thread , i dont need a incel hiding behind his screen to think he mogs me. Go send them ur ugly face and ask

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm, cannotbeasked and Darkeningstar
@anthony111553 @UrGirlsMcm @Darkeningstar all know how i look and happen to be on this thread , i dont need a incel hiding behind his screen to think he mogs me. Go send them ur ugly face and ask
Post your face

As usual you don't know what you are talking about
As usual u cant prove it😂😂 somehow impossible to tag a single person cuz u know ur dying to hide ur ugliness

• JFL
you wanna get worshiped so bad when u're jsut some random retarded nigger :lul::lul:
Whos asking to be worshipped? R u mentally ok????? You just outed your inferiority outta nowhere what the fuck

• JFL
Reactions: NZb6Air
Go back to your uni were look at picture books
Go back to ur jewish news that dont want nothin 2 do with ur subhumanity. U live in one incel bubble and let nobody break it