Some people really just won the genetic lottery look at this guy 😞

violentrose

violentrose

I see dead people
8B293CEB 9D65 471C B3E6 C6680C1656B8

Very very good looking , 6.8 , blue eyes, deep ass voice , has
Like a 1.3 million followers , just by posting thirst traps no comedy no content just any trending song and barely even lip syncing just staring jfl and comments are filled with girls ovulating

Look at the comments
EB218725 C0A8 43BD 8AE8 A2253A7F1F16

Please touch me :lul:
312850DD E10B 4FC9 B07C F255C4DC6B92
D9156B27 A077 473F 9FB7 D3F4CB88A7DA

402B8716 C6B1 46BF AA3F 910C7FE19FDB

Imagine the feeling . Having girls milfs guys modeling agency companies all want you thousands of comments of girls thirsting people just fucking love you everyone wants to be your friend everyone wants to work with you every fucking girl wants you to fuck her it must be insane but alas you must remember this will never be you you weren’t blessed :ROFLMAO::feelswhy:😂

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Suns9999, emeraldglass and noonespecial
Brutal although he's probably not 6'8 mabye 6'4

• +1
Reactions: violentrose
looks mid

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999, PlayersGetPlayed and violentrose
Bro is not even that good looking.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DarkAscender, Suns9999, violentrose and 1 other person
average looking and has insane amount of filters on this is life fuel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DarkAscender, Suns9999, MrSins and 3 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, The Dark Phoenix, violentrose and 1 other person
Thought about it? I feel like you could pull them off.
maybe on a night going out or doing like an ome tv session but haven't really thought about it to much. Eye color doesn't bother me that much like it does @anthony111553. Maybe just to see how girls would react ill do it tho a few times

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, violentrose and PlayersGetPlayed
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999
this is such a crazy amount of cope tbh guys :ROFLMAO: if he was mid he wouldn’t have gotten that amount of views and followes he has crazy appeal
ok maybe i was coping a little. Hes decent looking but nothing crazy ya know? For someone getting all this attention he doesn't look that far above average, just like a pleasant face to look at type beat. But yea the results speak for themselves

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and violentrose
ok maybe i was coping a little. Hes decent looking but nothing crazy ya know? For someone getting all this attention he doesn't look that far above average, just like a pleasant face to look at type beat. But yea the results speak for themselves
Yeah i agree the hype is a little too much but maybe the girls see something that we cant see like his personality

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999 and tombradylover
He's at least htn probably pushing chadlite
pushing chadlite is wild but this the only angle and pic we have of him maybe OP can provide more pics he prob looks better in other angles and pics

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: noonespecial, Suns9999 and violentrose
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: noonespecial and Suns9999
this is such a crazy amount of cope tbh guys :ROFLMAO: if he was mid he wouldn’t have gotten that amount of views and followes he has crazy appeal
He's good looking, but not to the extent that two modeling agencies would approach him over a random TikTok video. He’s more like the average good looking guy you'd see at school, not quite on the level of a male model.

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover
nigga he is not 6’8 stop dickriding

• +1
Reactions: violentrose