Some people think everything is a scam

BeautifulBones

BeautifulBones

Banned
First let's start this with a story about myself

In 2015-2016

I remember when Tai Lopez started selling his 67 steps program. It was later to be sold for 67 dollars, but I was one of the first people to get into it (first 1,000), and I got it for 5 dollars. Many people didn't buy it because they taught he was scammy and his lambo was rented. However jokes on them because it was on of the best programs that came out that year

Screen Shot 2019 01 01 at 55225 PM

I even got to talk to Tai Lopez once on the phone because I was one of the first to get to the end of the videos, and I wrote up a report and review of the program to send to his team. I guess he liked he because he called me up about how he could improve his future programs. JFL this multimillionaire was calling up a kid making minimum wage at this time on how he could improve his programs. I only got that opportunity because I was one of the first in the program and first to finish

Later on that year I went from making 22K/yr working min-wage. To making 40k(22K job and 18K catering and photography), and every year since my income has went up.

So when people say don't fall for his programs. BeautifulBones is a scammer I literally don't care I know 80% of people will berate me and scorn me, but those 20% that what I need. That's who I embody the people who as Will Durant says from The Lessons of history

At the other end of the scale history reports that "the men who can mnage men mange the men who can manage only things , and the men who can manage money manage all."
Jfl a lot of you are eating mcdonalds and paying for monthly subscriptions you don't use. You already being scammed

Last edited:
U got bullied off lookism for your retarded theories and you can't even understand basic standard deviation principles. Besides charging people for some bullshit is retarded anyway. If u were a philanthropist you'd actually be giving it away for free. Broke ass bitch lol

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, RichardSpencel and Deleted member 283
Good goyim. Now that I have berated my critics enough, would you loike to enroll in my ascension program?

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Nibba
U got bullied off lookism for your retarded theories and you can't even understand basic standard deviation principles. Besides charging people for some bullshit is retarded anyway. If u were a philanthropist you'd actually be giving it away for free. Broke ass bitch lol

Why are you here? Crisick got banned you can't ride his dick in this thread

Update- My assistant (Ivy-League grad Eng Lit) wrote a a great letter that would prevent you from gaining admissions to any med school in U.S. Med school's hate negative media.

Have fun living in your small town with your average girlfriend

Good goyim. Now that I have berated my critics enough, would you loike to enroll in my ascension program?
He's ugly dude. Maybe he should take his own advice to.provide evidence. And saying he mogs people without posting pics...just baseless retarded claims he knows are false

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 283
He's ugly dude. Maybe he should take his own advice to.provide evidence. And saying he mogs people without posting pics...just baseless retarded claims he knows are false
Averagesaudimale
bet he looks like this

People are paranoid for a reason.You need some proof man,money are precious :sneaky:

Where are the testimonies for the people who bought your shit. Also if your programs help people be better than why arnt you posting your pictures as proof.

Why are you here? Crisick got banned you can't ride his dick in this thread

Update- My assistant (Ivy-League grad Eng Lit) wrote a a great letter that would prevent you from gaining admissions to any med school in U.S. Med school's hate negative media.

Have fun living in your small town with your average girlfriend
Stop being a little bitch trying to ruin people. No one is believing your fucking letter. Anyone can just grab someone's pictures and larp, so he can just say that may have been the case. It is not like they will get his IP address to see if it is really him posting those things.
Oh, and no motherfucker is believing the letter to begin with.

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Stop being a little bitch trying to ruin people. No one is believing your fucking letter. Anyone can just grab someone's pictures and larp, so he can just say that may have been the case. It is not like they will get his IP address to see if it is really him posting those things.
Oh, and no motherfucker is believing the letter to begin with.

I know technology unlike you

I could do a man in the middle IP sniff

However not needed I know members who know Nibba in person

I know technology unlike you

I could do a man in the middle IP sniff

However not needed I know members who know Nibba in person

You think I can't figure that shit out? My point is, no one is gonna buy that shit ass letter regardless of what information you have.

Life is a scam tbh

• +1
Reactions: BeautifulBones
You say that your program works, then where are the testimonies of users with pictures to show off progress at? You can even use yourself, I mean since you’re so knowledgeable I’m sure we can witness a noticeable change on your face/body.

Also, where do you keep getting this narrative from where Nibba sucks Chris’s cock? From what I know they are both different people with different ideas. Just because they are the best looking guys that posted on this forum doesn’t mean they agree with each other on everything. You on the other hand sound bitter and jealous as fuck and resort to “threats” and “insults” when people call you out on your bullshit.

If I were you I’d dial it down a notch.

You say that your program works, then where are the testimonies of users with pictures to show off progress at? You can even use yourself, I mean since you’re so knowledgeable I’m sure we can witness a noticeable change on your face/body.

Also, where do you keep getting this narrative from where Nibba sucks Chris’s cock? From what I know they are both different people with different ideas. Just because they are the best looking guys that posted on this forum doesn’t mean they agree with each other on everything. You on the other hand sound bitter and jealous as fuck and resort to “threats” and “insults” when people call you out on your bullshit.

If I were you I’d dial it down a notch.

I already said I'm dropping my pics during the summer

Hop off their dick

Only Crisick slays Nibba is not NT

Idc if someone is gl and slays there is enough girls for everyone. Chris was actually kind of cool just narcissistic.

I already said I'm dropping my pics during the summer

Hop off their dick

Only Crisick slays Nibba is not NT

Idc if someone is gl and slays there is enough girls for everyone. Chris was actually kind of cool just narcissistic.

You just proved my point. “Hop off their dick”. Whenever people call you out on your bullshit you resort to insults. Therefore this argument is over.

Actually, this argument never even started because you had no ground to stand on except baseless claims.

You just proved my point. “Hop off their dick”. Whenever people call you out on your bullshit you resort to insults. Therefore this argument is over.

Actually, this argument never even started because you had no ground to stand on except baseless claims.

I've actually had pretty sophisticated arguments with @Dude420 and @DrTony , but your not as smart as them , and your just a dick rider, so ...

Enjoy your 2019

Happy looksmaxing

I've actually had pretty sophisticated arguments with @Dude420 and @DrTony , but your not as smart as them , and your just a dick rider, so ...

Enjoy your 2019

Happy looksmaxing

I can’t take you seriously when you make the same grammatical mistake twice in the same sentence.

No dickriding here tho, but stop acting so all mighty when you provide no evidence to back up your claims and your “program”.