Some people told me I am a Chadlite, But I think I am a normie at best, Rate me (17 years old)

D

Deleted member 19055

Iron
EBF23522 AE06 448E B969 9059A65F841E
22C54B72 6C7D 479F 9255 D54FA4F2F8A2
B5BFF9F9 797B 4F39 B1F8 09CD1A684EDA
ABF8CAAD 23DC 43F5 BDAF A7FFC47B2C23

Attachments

• C19A45DF-A8DA-48CD-864D-2287B2A72605.jpeg
    C19A45DF-A8DA-48CD-864D-2287B2A72605.jpeg
    192.7 KB · Views: 0
Normie

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry, Deleted member 18418, justinzayn and 7 others
Nice baiting for compliments frauding normcel

• +1
Reactions: Mustascend and FrameMogger
notchad mogs though

• Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 18244 and Deleted member 13332
Nigga you have a faggot haircut

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18012
Over for me
dw you have a lot of potential. very good forward growth. first things first get rid of that garbage haircut

dw you have a lot of potential. very good forward growth. first things first get rid of that garbage haircut
I change my hairstyle every week. I look 2-3 points higher depending on my haircut but maybe I didn’t post the best pics. I look better irl tho since I’m terrible at taking pics

reminder everybody who disses your appearance is a self hating mentallly damaged individual
So far they’re not dissing, only confirming that I am a normie which I already thought i am myself. My aim is chadlite

All of your pics have aspie angles but I'd say normie. possibly HTN

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
Is it too early? Didn't anybody already rated HTN like it happened to the 99% of the users?

Normie because of recessed orbitals.

I have the same problem.

:feelswat: MTN

• +1
Reactions: Gerardwayfan and FrameMogger
you look like shit and as a bonus you looks stupid

• Ugh..
Reactions: Lygodactylus
From MTN to HTN. Side looks quite good but prolly due to frauding

How did you know:whatfeels:
Bro thTs the most obvious thing ever. I was 1000% certain you were either bosnian or albanian

I would rate you Normie range also.

You look good, but get raped by the lack of cheekbone. They make your midface hollow looking.
Very sad, because the rest is good

Maybe above average, in hindsight.
With good Cheekbones, you would be Chad.

6.75/10 face

Closer to chadlite then HTN

Very handsome guy in the real world

6.75/10 face

Closer to chadlite then HTN

Very handsome guy in the real world
was expecting new pics of sixpence to feast my eyes on from the lobby. Disappointed

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16501
was expecting new pics of sixpence to feast my eyes on from the lobby. Disappointed
I look average at best now. Focussing on bodymaxxing and social maxing

Who the fuck told you you’re chadlite :lul::lul:

you're not bad at all, but your eyes are not that good looking. Also change your haircut or how you comb it

Maybe above average, in hindsight.
With good Cheekbones, you would be Chad.
How do you know that? Lots of gl dudes do not have good cheekbones. I see this all the time. People think it is one or a few features that separate a normie from a chadlite/chad. And that is definitely not the case as we see lots of dudes with chad features but are not gl.

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger
How do you know that?
know what?
Lots of gl dudes do not have good cheekbones.
there is a difference imo. between not good cheeckbones, which means average cheeckbones. And bad cheeckbones.
imo this OP man leans more towards bad/below average cheeckbones.
Good cheeckbones mogg.
I see this all the time.
I dunno if alot of good looking dudes, walk around with bad or beow average cheeckbones. I would assume not most,
People think it is one or a few features that separate a normie from a chadlite/chad. And that is definitely not the case
That's maybe exageration.
It's an important top 5 individual feature, imo
we see lots of dudes with chad features but are not gl.
that's because harmony, proportionalety, and averageness matters alot

that's because harmony, proportionalety, and averageness matters alot
Yes. But the thing is. We don't know for sure whether better or different cheekbones would work well with his existing features. You can see many examples of guys with narrow jaws who got implants to get a wider jaw but end up looking uncanny and unharmonious. That's the thing about facial harmony. It's not something you can plot out using a bunch of ratios. I mean yeah. If we morphed OP with more chad features, people here would rate him much higher. But I am not sure if women would find that version of him more attractive.

Yes. But the thing is. We don't know for sure whether better or different cheekbones would work well with his existing features.
i would guestimate, a strong/robust etc. cheeckbone, most more forward grown. would work well together with his good jaw and good browridge, whom are both good forward grwn, imo

htn - chadlite

great side profile and no failos

you would look better with a high class haircut and clean shaven

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18052
i would guestimate, a strong/robust etc. cheeckbone, most more forward grown. would work well together with his good jaw and good browridge, whom are both good forward grwn, imo
Possibly. I guess a lot of these chad features tend to go together. So you take a guy with a flat midface and recessed jaws and he gets cheekbones implants ends up making himself look worse.

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
Possibly. I guess a lot of these chad features tend to go together. So you take a guy with a flat midface and recessed jaws and he gets cheekbones implants ends up making himself look worse.
i agree

htn - chadlite

great side profile and no failos

you would look better with a high class haircut and clean shaven
Ridiculous. I have seen HTN-Chadlites even here and OP is nowhere close to them.

He is probably LTN range unfrauded. His skull shape ain't the best.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815
No way your a chadlite normie for sure your features are slightly above average at best. If you got surgery you can do very well
Nah. He isn't really deformed or anything. This isn't a surgery candidate. I can see how a gymcelled boy with good hairstyle could halo him.

He is probably LTN range unfrauded. His skull shape ain't the best.
i feel this is an underrate. Overall OP still looks okay. Most nromies look worse than him, I think. So, I feel he defenatley moggs LTN guys.

reminder everybody who disses your appearance is a self hating mentallly damaged individual
yeah, he is imo not to be called bad looking. He has flaws, but overall is still a little bit better looking than your averge normie.
true that (y)

i feel this is an underrate. Overall OP still looks okay. Most nromies look worse than him, I think. So, I feel he defenatley moggs LTN guys.
He is average really. But I gotta feeling he'd look worse than the average guy on a college campus. So a bit below average imo.
yeah, he is imo not to be called bad looking. He has flaws, but overall is still a little bit better looking than your averge normie.
He isn't ugly of course. He is normie level.
true that (y)

Never dissed his appearance. He asked for an opinion on his looks. It is better to be honest than tell him he is chadlite because he definitely will not be treated that way by women.

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman