Some potential lost due to long and broken nose

BigChinHispanic

BigChinHispanic

Kraken
Back when i was 17

Jawline after

This might be the worst pic of me in my whole life:
Jawline2

Fucking broken nose due to an accident when i was kid and was never taken to the hospital.
Also too tin lips but not so tin anymore.

Now i have a heavy beard and have put on 13kg + bimax for extreme underbite which isnt visible in the pics from before. As for the nose it just made it more straight and reduced the noticeness of the bump to a certain degree.
Mogs

A bad pic from my side.
Profilee

Indeed RIP jawline, bloatmaxx.

Rhino in 2020 or death, gotta decrease length, nostril size, remove the bump and make it more straigth.

Other pics post-op: https://looksmax.org/threads/rate-me-on-these-pics.63911/

Last edited:
u look good bro

• +1
Reactions: Reoa, EthnicelAscension, BigChinHispanic and 1 other person
Great forward growth tbh

• +1
Reactions: Reoa and BigChinHispanic
You ascended hard

you are too bony however, put on some mass and take advantage of your masc bones

You ascended hard

you are too bony however, put on some mass and take advantage of your masc bones
Yeah im bulking and trying to put as much muscle as i can, been doing it for 5 months now.

That forehead is so fucking huge, Nephilim subhuman

• +1
Reactions: BigChinHispanic
Damn you look good bro. Your nose is actually pretty masculine looking, can it be considered a dismorphic trait just as long as it doesn't ruin your ratios? Sean Connery had a prominent nose too and was really high test. Either way great that you ascended through bimax

• +1
That forehead is so fucking huge, Nephilim subhuman
Indeed bro
Damn you look good bro. Your nose is actually pretty masculine looking, can it be considered a dismorphic trait just as long as it doesn't ruin your ratios? Sean Connery had a prominent nose too and was really high test. Either way great that you ascended through bimax
I can see it being masculine, it was actually complimented 3 times by some foids cuz it looked "unique" but honestly i hate having that bump and flared nostrils, plus it ruins most angles from pics. Not to mention its actually broken and i have trouble breathing during my sleep, literally at some point of the night i only breath through my right side of the nose, the other side gets blocked.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3177
Indeed bro

I can see it being masculine, it was actually complimented 3 times by some foids cuz it looked "unique" but honestly i hate having that bump and flared nostrils, plus it ruins most angles from pics. Not to mention its actually broken and i have trouble breathing during my sleep, literally at some point of the night i only breath through my right side of the nose, the other side gets blocked.
Your rhino will turn you into a full on normie if not a Chadlite since your harmony will be great and your forward growth is already ideal

Go for it buddy boyo

• +1
Your rhino will turn you into a full on normie if not a Chadlite since your harmony will be great and your forward growth is already ideal

Go for it buddy boyo
Thanks bro hopefully it improves me to some degree (y)

@CopeAndRope @AleksVs

what would you rate his maxilla as? im using him as a model bc mine is similar. the bottom part of my maxilla protrudes, but the top part has an orbital vector like his
I'm not an expert when it comes to determining good maxillary projection, but here's a video on it (skip to 3:51, unless you want to watch it all):

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
@CopeAndRope @AleksVs

what would you rate his maxilla as? im using him as a model bc mine is similar. the bottom part of my maxilla protrudes, but the top part has an orbital vector like his
His maxilla is completely slanted downward. He needs a ccw rotation than can think of moving the bones forward.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3202, BigBoy and Titbot
Nvm i see what you mean, read incorrectly