Some quick facts on acne and how to get rid of it

D

Deleted member 5093

Iron
High testosterone doesnt mean you will get acne BUT if you are prone to getting acne, if it runs in your familiy, high test will trigger it 100%. I had a baby face at 15 and at 16 i started going through puberty, instant muscle increase, oily ass skin and acne. At 18 i went through a second mini puberty which im is still going through right now and im turning 20 soon, again really bad acne, had to go on accutane.

So how to get rid of it...
If you have severe or persistant inflammatory acne i would probably just get accutane, the side effects are hella overhyped, dry skin, initial breakout, dry lips... Not that bad, takes a long ass time to start working but worth in the end.

If your acne is moderate, go to a doc and get a retanoid+ topical antibiotic prescription, retanoids are not only gonna get rid of acne but also, get rid of hyperpigmenation, lighten and even out skin tone, it takes up to 3 months to notice the difference, stick with it, you dont really know your true potential till you have clear skin. My skin was literally glowing after 3 months of adpalene, shit works. Also dont stop using the products after you get rid of the acne, it doesnt fix acne only controls your skin's turnover rate and killing bacteria and inflamation. If you stop using the products your skin will break out again, thats why i recommend going for a retanoid and a light topical antibiotic like clyndamicine, you can use it for years without damaging your skin, unlike benzoyl peroxide which is way more drying and harsh.

what i never see suggested on here as a solution but what works is just washing more. even blasting test only causes acne because it makes the sebaceous glands more active so slightly more oil is there. u can just wash more often to stop it.

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 4973 and Dog face
what i never see suggested on here as a solution but what works is just washing more. even blasting test only causes acne because it makes the sebaceous glands more active so slightly more oil is there. u can just wash more often to stop it.
Just washing more will irratate skin and will increase oilyness further making acne worse, you dont need to wash more than twice a day unless you do a sport mid day

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4973 and Dog face
Just hop on isotretinoin

Just drink more water bro