JUST GO TO ASIA THEORY

80726648_615781869187621_5994622409008747376_n.jpg

hosk2.png
xedg44r.jpg
hoskmog.png

• So Sad
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown
shit thread

supermodel next to low tier normie girl...

• +1
Reactions: Mrpvolts
That blonde girl is hot but also weird as fuck looking at the same time

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4675
she looks off

not what this thread is about but it always amazes me when i see models in candids or videos and see how aesthetic they really are

not what this thread is about but it always amazes me when i see models in candids or videos and see how aesthetic they really are

Well, you are not off either. Generally I have the sense that Europeans tend to have smaller, more symmetrical faces, so going to Asia you are probably going to mog aesthetically either way.

Well, you are not off either. Generally I have the sense that Europeans tend to have smaller, more symmetrical faces, so going to Asia you are probably going to mog aesthetically either way.
im not talking about the pic with the asian girl if thats what youre on about. im talking about the first pic especially, she looks so pretty

• +1
Reactions: Notorious
Tbh that blondy looks like a fish

• +1
Reactions: Lars and Notorious
supermodel next to low tier normie girl...
cope the asian is super hot, fuck i would fuck her so hard that i would forget to pull out tbh ngl youre lying to yourself if you say otherwise
cope the asian is super hot, fuck i would fuck her so hard that i would forget to pull out tbh ngl youre lying to yourself if you say otherwise
ok maybe not i looked back at the picture and i think i was a bit too strong didnt get to look at it for too long, sorry past self youre dumb

ok maybe not i looked back at the picture and i think i was a bit too strong didnt get to look at it for too long, sorry past self youre dumb

Yeah, asian girl is probably above average in her country.

Yeah, asian girl is probably above average in her country.
yeah she looked super hot at first but then afterwards i noticed her pancake maxilla, thin upper lip and gummy smile

yeah she looked super hot at first but then afterwards i noticed her pancake maxilla, thin upper lip and gummy smile

Closed mouth + some makeup game could help her a lot.

Not everyone is an incel here son.

Sharktale

• JFL
Reactions: Notorious