Some rainbow dude who was thirsting over me said I look like Jason momoa, and another .org user said that too, is there any truth or am I coping

D

Deleted member 73375

Iron
IMG 9928
IMG 1366
IMG 9382

• JFL
Reactions: iblamechico, KhatcodaiA3, optimisticzoomer and 2 others
Sorry bro, its total cope.

• +1
Reactions: KhatcodaiA3
You look like yourself bro. Look like a friendly oofy doofy

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Elijah_leo, optimisticzoomer, Deleted member 73375 and 1 other person
404 Eyebrows

OvER, gonna settle down with a 3/10 fat goblina and get cucked
You dont look bad dog. MTN range id say. But you need muscle and dimorphism asap if you aree trying to mimick mamoa

You dont look bad dog. MTN range id say. But you need muscle and dimorphism asap if you aree trying to mimick mamoa
What dimorphism am I lacking

LMAO bro if you think thats a player
Youre delulu
good hair good skin and surfer body with decent ratios it's all you really need to be a player irl. if only PSL 5.5 + could slay there would be only 1% of men having sex on the regular

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 73375
good hair good skin and surfer body with decent ratios it's all you really need to be a player irl. if only PSL 5.5 + could slay there would be only 1% of men having sex on the regular
What looksmaxxing advice would u give me

Is MTN 5/10 or 6/10. I don’t know because get most of my blackpill content from YouTube

Jk but I’m really bad at it
Bro, a lot of people spent their youth mentally masturbating about self improving while it's the best time to meet girls and form circles. Take this advice from a veteran, completely forget about SMV and shit and talk to as many girls as possible, get rejections, It doesn't matter.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 73375
Bro, a lot of people spent their youth mentally masturbating about self improving while it's the best time to meet girls and form circles. Take this advice from a veteran, completely forget about SMV and shit and talk to as many girls as possible, get rejections, It doesn't matter.
Alright thanks bro. Wish me luck. I need to talk to girls before I start surfing this site too much

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
Be a player and look like a player are two different things. I agree with all your advice though. Legit jsut talk to girls. Looks are important for how easy it is to succeed in talking to chicks, but at the end of the day, talking to them is all that matters