Some random boomer commented loudly on how I walk

Deleted member 4563

Deleted member 4563

Kraken
At school campus I was just minding my business on break time

Download 23

When I got past 4 students and some boomer (probably the father of one of the kids) sitting on a table and the boomer went like loudly ooh look at this guy look at how he walks lmao wtf.

Download 24

Like dude learn some manners why are you loudmouthing my walking when I was just minding my business normally.I didn't even do anything unusual while walking.

Should I have confronted him? He went away soon from the campus

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Catawampus, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and 5 others
IncelWithNoLuck

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, wagbox, MiroslavBulldosex and 4 others
Should've beat his ass.

• +1
Reactions: Catawampus, ChaddeusPeuterschmit, Deleted member 5180 and 1 other person
Low iq+t if you didnt kick boomers shit in.

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Deleted member 4563
Should've beat his ass.
Yeah I know bro.I could've heard him far away talking, I can't figure if he was drunk or some shit.

I'd have went to that oldcel and put my dick in his plate while making direct eye contact to assert dominance. I'd then would have turned to his roastie of a daughter and ask her to tongueclean my dick until it's shining

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 4563
if you're getting called out by boomers then you must be short and low T

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DidntRead, ChaddeusPeuterschmit, Aesthetic and 3 others
Corona will deal with him.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5061 and Deleted member 4563
boomers think they can comment on everything

your opinion isn’t needed, they are inferior in many ways. Jfl at them comparing us to them when they had 10x more of an easier life

i laugh at “successful boomers” yeah no shit it’s easy to have a house when they used to cost what a sack of potatoes cost now😂😂

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, wagbox, TURBO and 1 other person
i always go ballistic if some old guy who has nothing better to do tries to make fun of me
you shouldve screamed at him and put him in his place :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer and Deleted member 4563
Corona will deal with him.
I was thinking of approaching him at the table but thought it would be rude cause he is way older and the cucks would judge me for hitting an old man bla bla bla.

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans
Why are boomers so low inhib. They will say the stupidest shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4563
i always go ballistic if some old guy who has nothing better to do tries to make fun of me

how the fuck does this even happen to you people?

Jfl, i wouldve said ¨Calm down old man, your denture might fall out if you keep screaming.¨

• +1
how the fuck does this even happen to you people?
idk but its pretty common in my city we have lots of old people who think they are superior and behave like assholes

• +1
Reactions: auboutduprecipice
Why are boomers so low inhib. They will say the stupidest shit
If they aren't half way dead then sure.I haven't met many with balls of low inhib steel like this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5180
when i was 13 year old one boomer said to me on bus stop that i am chubby and should lose weight and one yelled at me in bus because i was sleeping in it while going to football practice thinking i was pretending so i wouldn't give up the seat

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Ruby and Deleted member 4563
when i was 13 year old one boomer said to me on bus stop that i am chubby and should lose weight and one yelled at me in bus because i was sleeping in bus while going to football practice thinking i was pretending so i wouldn't give up seat
I do know you were fat until like a few months ago.How did you tr
ain football while overweight though?

People always say I walk too fast.

• +1
I do know you were fat until like a few months ago.How did you tr
ain football while overweight though?
I wasn't fat back then but i wasn't lean like rest of teammates, i was built chubby like Higuain.

• +1
You’re a pussy for not saying something. All this time on this forum and you can’t think of a come back to say ?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
  • +1
Reactions: Ruby and Deleted member 4563
Who cares what the cucks think. If a grown man is dumb enough to insult you then he deserves to get punched out or atleast made fun of
Next time if he shows up then sure I'll say something like ''Goddamn your family fuck your god'' it's a common insult here.School is closed for now though from tomorrow.

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Next time if he shows up then sure I'll say something like ''Goddamn your family fuck your god'' it's a common insult here.School is closed for now though from tomorrow.
If he says something just walk right up to him and start laughing and saying he’s so old and ugly and how his wife would love to suck your youth cock full of collagen and keep laughing in his face. What’s he gonna do? Nothing lololol

• JFL
Reactions: stuckneworleans
If he says something just walk right up to him and start laughing and saying he’s so old and ugly and how his wife would love to suck your youth cock full of collagen and keep laughing in his face. What’s he gonna do? Nothing lololol
I don't care about insulting him like that.I got to make him really angry with the personal shit.My collagen is isn't great either.

I don't care about insulting him like that.I got to make him really angry with the personal shit.My collagen is isn't great either.
Okay then just say “what are you laughing at faggot?” Then slap his mouth for disrespecting you

• +1
you shoulda told "this is how im gon be walking away after fucking you up if you dont mind your business"