some shitskin tried scamming me

Sprinkles

Sprinkles

Elmo rules the world!
I got an email from PayPal describing an invoice for some $468.69 for Apple Phone 15 pro I never ordered

however with closer inspection you can see that the number on the email isn’t even close to PayPals support number

in this type of scam they expect you to call the number on the email to tell them you never ordered that, because obviously seeing a false invoice of something expensive you never ordered is enough to spike cortisol and make you paranoid.

once you call the number they expect you to give up all your information to fix the “problem”

I was curious if this was a scam or not so I did some research. they almost got me ngl, luckily my phone was dead before I could call the number but I ended up changing all my passwords and shit.

the shipping address doesn’t even exist

fucking curries man

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Elijah_leo, edodalic29, Chadeep and 1 other person
@Jason Voorhees

why are curries obsessed with scamming people?

• JFL
Reactions: edodalic29 and noobs
I have never get scammed in my whole life.

These retards are still using early 2000's scummy techniques.

I almost had you, boy.

I got an email from PayPal describing an invoice for some $468.69 for Apple Phone 15 pro I never ordered

View attachment 3071065

however with closer inspection you can see that the number on the email isn’t even close to PayPals support number

View attachment 3071066

in this type of scam they expect you to call the number on the email to tell them you never ordered that, because obviously seeing a false invoice of something expensive you never ordered is enough to spike cortisol and make you paranoid.

once you call the number they expect you to give up all your information to fix the “problem”

I was curious if this was a scam or not so I did some research. they almost got me ngl, luckily my phone was dead before I could call the number but I ended up changing all my passwords and shit.

the shipping address doesn’t even exist

View attachment 3071067

fucking curries man
Dont fall for this bro they tried to do the same thing to me through cash app :(

• Woah
Reactions: Sprinkles