some things i don't understand about normgroids

auboutduprecipice

auboutduprecipice

Kraken
after stalking the facebooks for about a month of others around my age, i've come to ask myself a few things about their behavior and thought processes

A. why do they like the idea of being depressed? when further investigating this, i've come to learn that they feel bad if they get into a fight with their girlfriend. this makes them "depressed". things like this is why therapy is ultimately worthless for certain people. people with tattoos and "art whores" are especially guilty of this.

B. why do they flaunt the concept of being a "lone wolf" or "edgy" while when they actually meet someone who is a true lone wolf they feel terrified of them? "this circle is tight".."why wont anyone hang out with me?".."wow look at that guy he never talks to anyone or comes in with people what a psychopath"

C. why can they never do anything by themselves and by extension, why do they always need to talk or be with other people? i saw one make a facebook post saying that if no one would go to a concert with him, he'd go by himself and to not make him have to do that as if the idea was so outrageous that it was out of the realm of possibility

they are truly devoid of any sort of personality

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4310, Aesthetic, stuckneworleans and 3 others
Why do things by yourself

Why do things by yourself

i get that most humans are not like me in this regard, but i also wonder if doing things by yourself once in awhile is really such a bad thing?

i get that most humans are not like me in this regard, but i also wonder if doing things by yourself once in awhile is really such a bad thing?
Doing things by yourself once in a while is indeed fine, sometimes ideal.

but having to do everything by yourself is depressing. I’ve gone to restaurants and shopping complexes by myself for years only to find myself surrounded by couples laughing and friends talking while I stare down at my meal and reminisce about how much of a sack of shit I am. Or see everything, get emotionally crushed and plan a quick getaway so my cortisol doesn’t reach critical mass.

People have even commented on this. A foid back when I was in gr 9 asked me why did I always do shit by myself (sometimes she saw me alone)

It’s over

• So Sad
Reactions: auboutduprecipice
Doing things by yourself once in a while is indeed fine, sometimes ideal.

but having to do everything by yourself is depressing. I’ve gone to restaurants and shopping complexes by myself for years only to find myself surrounded by couples laughing and friends talking while I stare down at my meal and reminisce about how much of a sack of shit I am. Or see everything, get emotionally crushed and plan a quick getaway so my cortisol doesn’t reach critical mass.

People have even commented on this. A foid back when I was in gr 9 asked me why did I always do shit by myself (sometimes she saw me alone)

It’s over

damn dude sorry to hear that. im the complete opposite in that i take pride in being able to do things myself and not need others nor feel loneliness. it's just hard for me to understand that people need other people.

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
damn dude sorry to hear that. im the complete opposite in that i take pride in being able to do things myself and not need others nor feel loneliness. it's just hard for me to understand that people need other people.
King

• +1
Reactions: auboutduprecipice