Some thoughts on how king kong relates to blackpill

LampPostPrime

LampPostPrime

Kraken
Before i start yes obviously theres the surface level metaphor that everyone har hars at about king kong basically being a blacked story but it goes a lot deeper than that. The better analysis of it is about colonialism but even thats still surface level

Its about the nature of man being forced into civilization, king kong represents the primitive male psyche that just wants to chill, fuck, and be worshipped (remember the islanders worshipped kong) Another aspect is the whole "beauty killed the beast" thing . As we all say here the power of attractive women over men is basically fucking infinite, even for an 8 foot giga tyrone ufc fighter. hence the girls power over kong. Ultimately men cant be civilized is what i think the moral is, we dont wanna do some stupid shitty job for trillionaires, we wanna stay in nature and fight and fuck. and men are infinitely horny and our sex drives, egos, and worship of women ultimately cant be contained. When i really think about it its almost feminist really, but in a legit blackpilled way. Now that im writing this i just realized it kind of even predicted the modern state of women being dominant over men lol, beauty really did end up killing the beast.

Ive always loved king kong at a deep intuitive level but could never quite figure out why until recently.

• +1
Reactions: mortis, Deleted member 27452 and Deleted member 5815

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27452 and LampPostPrime
Way higher iq than @TRUE_CEL s essay.

• WTF
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus
Way higher iq than @TRUE_CEL s essay.
You’re just mad because it applied to you (a deathnik simping for white (women/features)).