Some Time All You Can Do Is Cope

Deleted member 14138

Deleted member 14138

Kraken
I know a lot of people here don't have jobs, are insanely ugly, have autism, and are losers - this is for you.

Now I somehow have a lot of my life together - job, life goals, and what not. I am a rare specimen in the black pill world. But at the same time I have a lot the same issues you probably have. Its weird. Im like a Jekyll and Hyde type person if you want to call it that. Because on one hand - I have a decent paying job, I am not a true cel either and I have gotten some success in life here and there. but at the same time I don't get women because of being ugly, I can't get a social life due to Aspbergers, and I have a horrible family relationship. I also have bad health due to genetics and what not too. And in this post I just wanted to say, all you can do is appreciate the moment and cope. Enjoy your video games, your beer, your anime for what it is. And use it to distract yourself from the hell that is life.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14264, Lolcel, Chadeep and 4 others
Havent logged in osrs in ages

Havent logged in osrs in ages
Worst part about RuneScape as someone who's come back to it after playing it 15 years ago, is that it never will be the same way it was when you were young. It will never have the shine it once did. I have 5 skill capes and would never have ever dreamed to have them when was like 10 but to be honest the more I get of them the more I get addicted to the game and don't want to play it ever again. I am on a RuneScape detox right now. Hoping to come back on soon if I don't get in another car accident from sleep apnea.

• +1
Reactions: MostGLSlayer
Worst part about RuneScape as someone who's come back to it after playing it 15 years ago, is that it never will be the same way it was when you were young. It will never have the shine it once did. I have 5 skill capes and would never have ever dreamed to have them when was like 10 but to be honest the more I get of them the more I get addicted to the game and don't want to play it ever again. I am on a RuneScape detox right now. Hoping to come back on soon if I don't get in another car accident from sleep apnea.
I came back and got hooked also for awhile

Well luckily, or I guess unfortunately, my RuneScape craving is off the chains right now so im going for the cooking skill cape probably in the next week or so.

• +1
Runescape is not the worst addiction to have actually. Its great for people with mental disorders, and health problems cuz all you are doing is clicking on a screen for hundreds of hours at a time.

• JFL
Well luckily, or I guess unfortunately, my RuneScape craving is off the chains right now so im going for the cooking skill cape probably in the next week or so.
Gl at rogue's den then

XD

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Alot of blackpillers at the ge when I was still playing
Yes I know them. Black gym max and I were talking about land whale slaying there one time while he was grinding God wars I think it was.

• +1
Image 2021 07 02 043120
XD

• WTF
Reactions: Ritalincel
Runescape is not the worst addiction to have actually. Its great for people with mental disorders, and health problems cuz all you are doing is clicking on a screen for hundreds of hours at a time.
True that shit is autism with the constant clicking but addicting af. My fav skill was fishing cause it was very afk and I can multitask.

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel