Some toxic GrAYcel tried "humbling" me

Michael Myers

Michael Myers

Staff
As most of you know, I am an objectively universally unattractive guy. My facial features are absolutely dogshit. I have no problems admitting this. But I do have one decent feature and that's my lips.

Enter some irrelevant GrAYcel. He posts a picture of some guy and I joke that he's got DSL (dick-sucking lips). He then says he feels bad for me for having thin lips... except I don't have thin lips, so I show him a picture to prove him wrong. Then he says mine's "Not bad, not great."

I remind him that guy he posted is clearly frauding his lips while I am not (them being shiny was a dead giveaway). He then falsely claims I am frauding, that I am pouting my lips AND that I'm using filters. WTF? Three false accusations. I don't do any form of skincare whatsoever. Never have and never will.

He was downplaying me on purpose and I knew this, because I asked random girls online what they thought about my looks and here's what they said about my lips without me asking specifically what they thought of my lips (I sent a full face picture):

1. "You got great lips."
2. "You have great lips."
3. "You have the nicest lips ever."
4. This one's not a specific quote, but one of my online female friends said I had lovely lips and she would let me kiss her if she saw me at a party.

Moral of the story: GrAYcels are retarded (there's decent ones out there too, no hate to you guys) and men are just toxic pieces of shit, so take their opinions of your looks with a grain of salt.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, TechnoBoss, edodalic29 and 19 others
gas greycels

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: TechnoBoss, not__cel, silencio and 2 others
Joined Oct 25, 2018
Posts 100,026

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: <6PSLcel and ambi
As most of you know, I am an objectively universally unattractive guy. My facial features are absolutely dogshit. I have no problems admitting this. But I do have one decent feature and that's my lips.

Enter some irrelevant GrAYcel. He posts a picture of some guy and I joke that he's got DSL (dick-sucking lips). He then says he feels bad for me for having thin lips... except I don't have thin lips, so I show him a picture to prove him wrong. Then he says mine's "Not bad, not great."

I remind him that guy he posted is clearly frauding his lips while I am not (them being shiny was a dead giveaway). He then falsely claims I am frauding, that I am pouting my lips AND that I'm using filters. WTF? Three false accusations. I don't do any form of skincare whatsoever. Never have and never will.

He was downplaying me on purpose and I knew this, because I asked random girls online what they thought about my looks and here's what they said about my lips without me asking specifically what they thought of my lips (I sent a full face picture):

1. "You got great lips."
2. "You have great lips."
3. "You have the nicest lips ever."
4. This one's not a specific quote, but one of my online female friends said I had lovely lips and she would let me kiss her if she saw me at a party.

Moral of the story: GrAYcels are retarded (there's decent ones out there too, no hate to you guys) and men are just toxic pieces of shit, so take their opinions of your looks with a grain of salt.
Can u send me ur face in pm

• Love it
Reactions: silencio
100k posts is crazy 😭😭😭

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Obamalama, Aero, BrahminBoss and 3 others
Paki Adrien Brody

• Love it
Reactions: coisbhai
Screenshot 2024 06 12 at 62536 PM

• +1
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy and exo
  • JFL
Reactions: JohnDoe
I take it you guys have bygonemaxxed? Or you haven’t, and I sound like a bellend right now :hnghn:
He keeps ignoring me even though I'm the one who should be pissed off after what he said. Brutal, foids ignore me IRL and even truecel ignores me. It never began for me

• So Sad
if i gave a fuck i wouldve thumbes upped this post
but i dont

He keeps ignoring me even though I'm the one who should be pissed off after what he said. Brutal, foids ignore me IRL and even truecel ignores me. It never began for me
I personally think you guys should bygonemax tbh :ogre:

As @philosopher said, life is too short to hold grudges

You both said some bad things to each-other but us pakjeets need to stick together

I personally think you guys should bygonemax tbh :ogre:

As @philosopher said, life is too short to hold grudges

You both said some bad things to each-other but us pakjeets need to stick together
Tell him that... I don't keep grudges! Certainly not against my fellow pakistanis. There's nothing to apologise about for me anywayd, I only insulted the girl who treated him like trash

• JFL
Reactions: Diarrhoea
Lips are cope jfl at this pointless conflict

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy and TechnoBoss
Tell him that... I don't keep grudges! Certainly not against my fellow pakistanis. There's nothing to apologise about for me anywayd, I only insulted the girl who treated him like trash
Yeah but it’s a sensitive situation bhai, I would feel the same way if you said that to me, besides, this whole fight is ridiculous, we can’t keep grudges against our own kind, plus, this isn’t my problem, just sort it out lads @Michael Myers

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
Yeah but it’s a sensitive situation bhai, I would feel the same way if you said that to me, besides, this whole fight is ridiculous, we can’t keep grudges against our own kind, plus, this isn’t my problem, just sort it out lads @Michael Myers
he said worse.. anyways it is what is bhai. Are you in the UK?

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
  • JFL
@Xangsane he posted a white boy :feelshaha:

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
You have forum aura and extensive cock knowledge

That's all you need in life

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss, Kristin and Michael Myers
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss, Kristin and n9wiff
Show them the dickpill

Show them the dickpill
My idea of the dickpill is different from others. I lament the fact I’m not 5 x 4.5 and that I was given 6.5 x 5.75 instead. :feelscry:

I don’t send my full face to others from the incelosphere, I’ve only ever sent it to 3 people, one whom had left this forum and another whom I hung out with later on and another OG from incels.is, he and I go way back to 2017.

• Woah
Reactions: Zenis