Some Tretinoin advice

Sir Galachad

Sir Galachad

Untermensch
1. Don't put it around or under your eyes, gave me stinging pain and dry eyes. Even if you don't rub it around, it can be absorbed by your skin and get in the eye.

2. On the same note: dont take it right before going to bed. Let it absorb 1-2 hours.

3. Never take it every day. From personal experience I can recommend every 3 days.

• +1
Reactions: Toby Aesthetics, IndraBC, SLA and 1 other person
I'm about to use it for the first time in 30 minutes

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: SLA and Sir Galachad
1. Don't put it around or under your eyes, gave me stinging pain and dry eyes. Even if you don't rub it around, it can be absorbed by your skin and get in the eye.
yeah its called meibomian gland disfunction, i have had this shit for about a year and my life turned to shit because of it, stopped usin tret completely

• +1
Reactions: Toby Aesthetics, zharupodrugu, Vain786 and 1 other person
Good advice, and if Ur flaking just give it a rest till it stops cuz u will do more damage than good. It's a marathon

• +1
Reactions: Toby Aesthetics and ronald_98
I microneedled before I used it so I might have fucked up. Nothing bad has happened yet though
4. Don't fucking microneedle before you apply tretinoin, you don't really want too much of that shit in your blood stream.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Toby Aesthetics and Deleted member 26642
4. Don't fucking microneedle before you apply tretinoin, you don't really want too much of that shit in your blood stream.
Bro dont tell me this now 😭 I'll update tomorrow morning with what happens, it's only 0.025 if that helps anything

Bro dont tell me this now 😭 I'll update tomorrow morning with what happens, it's only 0.025 if that helps anything
Nothing is gonna happen from one dose, dw. There's also no reason to microneedle, as you want that stuff on your skin, not in your system.

Nothing is gonna happen from one dose, dw. There's also no reason to microneedle, as you want that stuff on your skin, not in your system.
Microneedling has helped my acne scars so much. I only used it after microneedling bc I microneedle every sunday and I got my tret today

after a while u can use it daily (from experience, 0.05%)
good advices

It all varies from person to person skin

Mine is resistent to that, I take every day, without moisturiser, and my skin keeps perfectly normal, except that it benefits from tretinoin

• +1
Reactions: Toby Aesthetics
Moisturizer + sunscreen are a must with tret

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: IndraBC, Toby Aesthetics and Sir Galachad