Some useful lower third ratios

Reformed

Reformed

Germanymaxxing
Nose to mouth width at least 1.6 . Higher ratios could be a halo

Mouth to chin width at least 0.8 . 1:1 or more is ogre and less than 1:0.8 starts becoming too narrow for a male

Bizygo to bigonial width should be at most 1:1, ideal being around 0.95 . Higher than that will turn u into a chimpmunk and lower will make ur face look narrow and cuckish

Gonial angle should be low at most 120 degrees. Ur ramus should also be underneath ur mouth from the frontal view

Honestly that’s all the guidelines I follow for a good lower third. Obv leanness and high hyoid bone also matter, but ratio wise if u hit all these u should have a great lower third that will be enough to halo you.

• +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic and Deleted member 32669
Philtrum to chin 1:2-3, depends on archetype, prettyboys/cutecels lower end while maesthetics/doms higher end.

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and Reformed
Philtrum to chin 1:2-3, depends on archetype, prettyboys/cutecels lower end while maesthetics/doms higher end.
Oh completely forgot about that. Chin height is law

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
be careful with your bitemporal to bigonial too. facial thirds should also be taken into consideration as you don't want to end up with a comically big or shirt lower third for your face.

in my case, since my upper and middle third are tall, my lower should be big to keep the harmony good but at the same time i need to add width to my face so it doesn't end up looking overly long.

you should always pay attention to how one feature affects the other. in the end, faces are a unity and made up of only one real section not plenty, so it doesn't matter if you have x really good if y is shit since it's the big picture that matters