Some users here were born in the wrong era

Yes whats stopping men from banging 14 yos is indeed age of consent

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel
Yes whats stopping men from banging 14 yos is indeed age of consent
Not in my country. 14 years old is the age of consent here. Lifefuel for an ephebophile like me. Teenage girls as well as women in their early twenties are the pinnacle of beauty and fertility. I love them and I am going to kiss and have sex with them after I improve myself for one year.

:lul: You gotta be fucking kidding.

Funny enough, Delaware has one of the highest number of sex offenders per capita in the US. I wonder how many of those are pedos.

• JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel
Not in my country. 14 years old is the age of consent here. Lifefuel for an ephebophile like me. Teenage girls as well as women in their early twenties are the pinnacle of beauty and fertility. I love them and I am going to kiss and have sex with them after I improve myself for one year.
What i meant was its not that its ilegal that it stops men from having sex with jbs, its their looks

I sure feel I was born in the wrong era.

i wish i was born in 1377 so i could’ve discovered america and they name it New Alexandria

People had sex younger age this is water. Life span was shorter and having kids was a priority. But according to internet 'muh muh prophet Muhammed married Aisha at 12'.

Literally every other Chad king, sultan, lord, noble was doing it and biologically not an issue after puberty.

Last edited:
They suffer from retardation. How can anyone find a female below 20yo attractive, I will never understand!! Just picture a grown ass man balls deep into a 9yo!!! It's so revolting 🤢. All the women I find hot tend to be 28 or above.