Some weird ear shit mewing (high iq GTFIH)

B

BackFromTheMogging

Silver
So I have been mewing and chewing for like 8 hours a day (I kinda forget to stop) for some month now and my face kinda change, although I need to start loosing fat to be able to contemplate it, but there something weird going on with my ears. I feel some weird pressure shit going, idk if its hyperpression or hypopression, but it gets much more comfortable when I mew vs when a dont mew. Anybody has an idea of what the hell is going on ?

how long has the pressure been going on

Your tendoeartubiral chord is twisted
Drink mord water brl

Your tendoeartubiral chord is twisted
Drink mord water brl
AMA look up if this legit, although even if this is a joke it's TRUE that lately I have been drinking much less water lmao

It started about a month ago
does the pressure instantly go away when you apply pressure with your tongue
also if you apply pressure to the space between your eyebrows does the pressure go away aswell

does the pressure instantly go away when you apply pressure with your tongue
also if you apply pressure to the space between your eyebrows does the pressure go away aswell
It goes in a decresnscendo manner when I hard mew for a bit, the space between eyebrow doesnt work I just tried it

It goes in a decresnscendo manner when I hard mew for a bit, the space between eyebrow doesnt work I just tried it
im not 100% sure man but if it is going down in a slow gradual manner maybe you have a sinus infection, when you apply pressure to the roof of your mouth with your tongue or apply pressure to the space between your forehead that helps to drain your sinuses, maybe go see a doctor about it, i dont htink it is anything serious if you have it. also maybe try applying pressure to the space between your eyebrows for a long time if the pressure goes down in a slow gradual manner and see if that helps, if it does you probably do have a sinus infection

• +1
Reactions: BackFromTheMogging
  • JFL
nah bro i ws joking

• +1
im not 100% sure man but if it is going down in a slow gradual manner maybe you have a sinus infection, when you apply pressure to the roof of your mouth with your tongue or apply pressure to the space between your forehead that helps to drain your sinuses, maybe go see a doctor about it, i dont htink it is anything serious if you have it. also maybe try applying pressure to the space between your eyebrows for a long time if the pressure goes down in a slow gradual manner and see if that helps, if it does you probably do have a sinus infection
Well damn bro I think am going to the EAR doctor damm

• +1
Reactions: jjm4765
Do mewing and chewing 7hrs a day increased your massetter ?
A lot ?

Do mewing and chewing 7hrs a day increased your massetter ?
A lot ?
Not really the muscle on the side of the jaw, but the bone kinda chabged shaped. It stars to feel like a sharp jawline. Also the bone on the side of the eyes that cover the muscle I use to chew widened a bit (I dont if those are even a thing, but for sure that part widened too, i think I am gonna take measurements with a caliper)

Not really the muscle on the side of the jaw, but the bone kinda chabged shaped. It stars to feel like a sharp jawline. Also the bone on the side of the eyes that cover the muscle I use to chew widened a bit (I dont if those are even a thing, but for sure that part widened too, i think I am gonna take measurements with a caliper)

Ok so do you recommend your technic bro ?

• +1
Ok so do you recommend your technic bro ?
Ah bah gros ma technique is pretty simple, I just chew, I got a big mouth and a huge skull so I naturally chew one whole packet at a time, I started initially as a way to not eat, but I really started to feel it in my bones, and muscles at first. I chew probably 70% of my awake time

Ah bah gros ma technique is pretty simple, I just chew, I got a big mouth and a huge skull so I naturally chew one whole packet at a time, I started initially as a way to not eat, but I really started to feel it in my bones, and muscles at first. I chew probably 70% of my awake time

Mais gros ta pas peur que sa damage your teeths ? Anywat , tommorow je vais testé et i will upadte my feelings here

• +1
Mais gros ta pas peur que sa damage your teeths ? Anywat , tommorow je vais testé et i will upadte my feelings here
Je connais pas la peur lol