some white people LARP so hard recently

Quando Rondo

Quando Rondo

Banned
Europa: last battle is THE LOWEST IQ documentary i had to watch . literally

Hitler literally destroyed Europe and is the reason why engloids sing dont look back in anger in response to muslim terror attacks and you guys still worship him
he killed european self identity

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Debetro, teefight and nathan
Europa: last battle
expected more from them with the name tbh

"Europa: the last battle"
The Wire Laugh GIF

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, teefight and Quando Rondo
Only people who are neonazis are white incels who think that the only reason they can't get pussy is because of muhh jews and straight up deny the most documented genocide in history

:Comfy::Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: Quando Rondo
Only people who are nazis are white incels who think that the only reason they can't get pussy is because of muhh jews and straight up deny the most documented genocide in history

:Comfy::Comfy:
i dont see really nazis crossing with incel community tho

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
i dont see really nazis crossing with incel community tho

They don't self identify with incels but do you really think they get pussy?

Ofc there are exceptions with /pol/chads

• +1
Reactions: Quando Rondo

in EE they do, incels are not allowed in nazi groups i think

ive seen plenty of telegram nazi groups/ chats with maybe not chad , but masculine guys who dont struggle with woman

• +1
Reactions: teefight

even in western europe. like to be skinhead you need to be strong at least to beat antifa

i dont mean about keyboward warriors, they are irrelevant

but the whole nazi shit is more than alive now. its not subhumans

• +1
Reactions: teefight
you didn't watch it, you are just a low iq jew or possibly a shabbos goy who is still dumb enough to believe the mainstream talking about the public education brainwashing. hitler didn't destroy germany, the faggots who fought on behalf of the jews did.

• +1
Reactions: Debetro and boxface34
you didn't watch it, you are just a low iq jew or possibly a shabbos goy who is still dumb enough to believe the mainstream talking about the public education brainwashing. hitler didn't destroy germany, the faggots who fought on behalf of the jews did.
i watched it on rumble , and im not jew. im slavic
specifically about communism made me laugh hard, dumb americans probably fall for this shit

Hitler sent many peace offers to France, UK and USA you know, he didnt destroyed Europe, he just got angry due to the jews making Weimar Republic the first degenerate state in the world

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
Hitler sent many peace offers to France, UK and USA you know, he didnt destroyed Europe, he just got angry due to the jews making Weimar Republic the first degenerate state in the world
ahahahahahha

• So Sad
Reactions: boxface34
hitler was our last chance to lock in and have a peaceful europe without immigrants, gypsies and jews, if u think hitler was bad you are either uneducated or retarded

take a look at iceland for example, the FIRST EVER jewish rabbi to enter iceland wants iceland to bring in more immigrants and have open borders.

every, single, time...

hitler was our last chance to lock in and have a peaceful europe without immigrants, gypsies and jews, if u think hitler was bad you are either uneducated or retarded

take a look at iceland for example, the FIRST EVER jewish rabbi to enter iceland wants iceland to bring in more immigrants and have open borders.

every, single, time...
no he ruined everything for no reason

WAR WAS UNNECESSARY

violence is the only resort when getting rid of pestering people, especially jews
you would be scared to go to war , retard

• JFL
Reactions: dbva