Some women are just double edged swords

Apparition

Apparition

Aimless Spirit
the girl that is smart enough to have a conversation with you is also smart enough to manipulate you.

moral of the story: NEVER go for a girl who engages rationally with you. go for the girl who is impulsive and irrational

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
Bullshit. If you don't think with your dick you are not easily manipulated.
I am speaking in general, then it depends on the person

Don't start with 'you can't generalise', many things make sense in general and not in specific, if you were talking about the specific you would always have to nitpick about things.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: baerr and Apparition
Bullshit. If you don't think with your dick you are not easily manipulated.
not really. because a good manipulator will make it so that you cant understand whats going on irrespectiv of whether you want to fuck her or not.

• +1
not really. because a good manipulator will make it so that you cant understand whats going on irrespectiv of whether you want to fuck her or not.
Because you take it for granted that it is as easy to be manipulated as it is for you. Cut it out. If you had more experience you would not have fallen for it so easily.

• So Sad
Reactions: Apparition
But women are angels! :soy:

• Hmm...
Because you take it for granted that it is as easy to be manipulated as it is for you. Cut it out. If you had more experience you would not have fallen for it so easily.
i dont know man. because when i was talking with her, i asked a lot of people on this forum what their sentiments were about her behavior and noone could tell she was just playing around. sometimes its impossible to understand something until after seeing the results.

• +1
i dont know man. because when i was talking with her, i asked a lot of people on this forum what their sentiments were about her behavior and noone could tell she was just playing around. sometimes its impossible to understand something until after seeing the results.
Online it is certainly much more difficult.

• +1