Some women are just sluts

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

without a single desirable trait
I remember this whore was like 38 I was only 19…I would just wanna talk because I was lonely and she wouldn’t respond.

Then when she finally did respond she send a photo of her bent over spreading her ass and pussy with the caption “here’s a photo. Sorry I’m sleepy gnite”

And I remember replying with “nice but I wanna have a conversation. Please talk to me next time”

And she just replied with “can I have a photo of your cock? Can’t remember last time i sat on a 19 year old cock”

Women are just evil monsters. They’re the reason so many men end up with Satan burning for eternity with no water or food

• +1
Reactions: twinkceluwu
So many women nowadays are just straight up for the streets, not for relationships.

I remember this whore was like 38 I was only 19…I would just wanna talk because I was lonely and she wouldn’t respond.

Then when she finally did respond she send a photo of her bent over spreading her ass and pussy with the caption “here’s a photo. Sorry I’m sleepy gnite”

And I remember replying with “nice but I wanna have a conversation. Please talk to me next time”

And she just replied with “can I have a photo of your cock? Can’t remember last time i sat on a 19 year old cock”

Women are just evil monsters. They’re the reason so many men end up with Satan burning for eternity with no water or food
stay virgin

So many women nowadays are just straight up for the streets, not for relationships.
That funny thing is that the girl in the OP I’m taking about ended up getting married. But she kept role playing sex scenarios with me on Facebook until her cuck husband found out and she got mad and blamed me. I was like “bitch you’re the married one, you gotta have self control. I’m single”
A straight up slut

That funny thing is that the girl in the OP I’m taking about ended up getting married. But she kept role playing sex scenarios with me on Facebook until her cuck husband found out and she got mad and blamed me. I was like “bitch you’re the married one, you gotta have self control. I’m single”
A straight up slut
Yeah the betabuxx stuff is real. Anyways a lot of women are good for only ons/fwb.

millennials are the most slutiest

What country?

100% gotta be New Zealand/Australia or something.

Infidelity is out of control.

What country?

100% gotta be New Zealand/Australia or something.

Infidelity is out of control.
United States. These sluts are godless. I remember a video she sent of her showing her body and you could hear her child banging on the bathroom door asking for his mom. I know she sent that same video to probably like 20 guys too.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Brus Wane