Some women literally get off on insulting short men

Deleted member 2119

Deleted member 2119

Master
Like the screenshots my ex sent me last night were literally a verified reddit wh*re getting wet saying short men should die. How can manlets recover?

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lolcel, Butthurt Dweller, Deleted member 685 and 3 others
Like the screenshots my ex sent me last night were literally a verified reddit wh*re getting wet saying short men should die. How can manlets recover?
can u post the screenshots?

I wanna girl to call me ugly

oh wait

thats happened NUMEROUS times

• JFL
Reactions: Lolcel and Deleted member 6723
why do these lefitst roasties only exist online tbh? i'd be so eager to have an argument with one irl, i cannot fathom the dopamine i'd get from making her mad to the point she tries to slap me, and then knock her out dead

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Danish_Retard and SadnessWYJ
How can manlets recover?
Ask for their rights, organize events, pride parades, awareness campaigns, get short celebrities on their side, talk to politicians to pass laws that would make discrimination based on height illegal, etc. - basically all the things the other minorities like blacks, gays, etc. did to be recognized...

Ask for their rights, organize events, pride parades, awareness campaigns, get short celebrities on their side, talk to politicians to pass laws that would make discrimination based on height illegal, etc. - basically all the things the other minorities like blacks, gays, etc. did to be recognized...
where? can u quote it or link the thread
It should be on my account

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 7173 and Deleted member 6723
how short are we talking

20200925 193142

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Butthurt Dweller and warpsociety