Some women need to be beat

Deleted member 773

Deleted member 773

Looksmaxxing is COPE! (RIP 1-5-19 - 2-17-21)
My mom acts like a fucking child around me. I had a piano competition today and we got into an argument while photocopying because she couldn’t do it right for the judges but still didn’t want me to do it anyway. So now I had shittily printed sheet music. Go fucking figure.

Then as were in the car she whips around every corner trying to make my sheet music fall, it does and the paper gets crinkled and she just laughs saying that’s what I get.

I wanted to start throwing hands at her so hard. When women start acting like this they need to be put in their place, like children. She thinks in the back of her mind that because she’s a land whale that means she’s stronger than me but since I’m a young, high testosterone male she doesn’t stand a chance. She needs to be put in her place so she knows that I am not to be fucked with.

The fact that domestic abuse is illegal shows how bluepilled and cucked the world has become. Women are children no matter their age and need to be beaten every now and then. Even our biology proves this true, most like being beaten by an attractive male.

The man is working, earning money and paying bills and the wife starts throwing shit at him and his (probably expensive) computer. She gets what she deserves and surprise stops being a bitch.

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides, kobecel, Deleted member 176 and 4 others
ain't read a single word tbh

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: kobecel, Alexanderr, Autist and 4 others
didnt listen lol

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: kobecel, Autist, ZyzzReincarnate and 1 other person
Crazy bitch. Women are hysterical and for the past 200000 years we kept them in line. All this dude wanted was isolation and not to have things thrown at him. When he defends himself she starts crying. She wasn't really pregnant and thus used lies to manipulate the situation. She was completely hysterical and insane. Probably some hormonal imbalances that can easily be rectified by a good beating.

This dude is grinding and earning money so his family can eat and this is how she is treating him. Every second is money. He pays all the bills and she refuses to leave him alone. He is literally at work. Imagine ur gf coming to your job and throwing shit telling you to leave. You'd apologize to your boss and discipline her and send her away (at least you would in the 19th century).

Women need to be beaten when they step out of line.

Whilst I respect the slap, this guy is a bitch for not reacting sooner. He should have grabbed her as soon as she stepped out of line.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 773, The Dude Abides, Autist and 6 others
beats me

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate
Have sex beat women then

Crazy bitch. Women are hysterical and for the past 200000 years we kept them in line. All this dude wanted was isolation and not to have things thrown at him. When he defends himself she starts crying.

This dude is grinding and earning money so his family can eat and this is how she is treating him. Every second is money. He pays all the bills and she refuses to leave him alone.

This guy is a bitch for not reacting sooner. He should have grabbed her as soon as she stepped out of line.
Fucking whore was all bitchy, wanted attention "OOOOOH LOOK AT ME IM BEING ABUSED TEEHEE". Fucking annoying tempermental emotional manipulative fake crying bitch. I would've strangled her JFL

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides and ZyzzReincarnate
Fucking whore was all bitchy, wanted attention "OOOOOH LOOK AT ME IM BEING ABUSED TEEHEE". Fucking annoying tempermental emotional manipulative fake crying bitch. I would've strangled her JFL
Me personally dude, I'd have pushed her outside the room and locked the door. The dude is low IQ for not having a lock for his workspace (his working/gaming room).

• +1
Reactions: AntiSocial-Fakecel, kobecel, ChoSeungHui and 1 other person

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kobecel, Deleted member 176, dogtown and 2 others
This guy is a bitch for not reacting sooner. He should have grabbed her as soon as she stepped out of line.
This.
Don’t do:
>leave me alune leaf m alun : (((((
Do:
>okay betch, here we go POW POW POW ABORTION PUNCH AAAAAA

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides, kobecel, Deleted member 773 and 1 other person
Crazy bitch. Women are hysterical and for the past 200000 years we kept them in line. All this dude wanted was isolation and not to have things thrown at him. When he defends himself she starts crying. She wasn't really pregnant and thus used lies to manipulate the situation. She was completely hysterical and insane. Probably some hormonal imbalances that can easily be rectified by a good beating.

This dude is grinding and earning money so his family can eat and this is how she is treating him. Every second is money. He pays all the bills and she refuses to leave him alone. He is literally at work. Imagine ur gf coming to your job and throwing shit telling you to leave. You'd apologize to your boss and discipline her and send her away (at least you would in the 19th century).

Whilst I respect the slap, this guy is a bitch for not reacting sooner. He should have grabbed her as soon as she stepped out of line.
Read the whole thing

Couldn't agree more

@Nibba @ZyzzReincarnate and you need to beat up and bully as many women as you can

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, ZyzzReincarnate, kobecel and 2 others
Read the whole thing

Couldn't agree more

@Nibba @ZyzzReincarnate and you need to beat up and bully as many women as you can
Tag me in that dude. I beat a lot of women too

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate and ChoSeungHui

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides
What if a man had fucked with your sheet music? What place should he be put in?

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides and Afrikancel
What if a man had fucked with your sheet music? What place should he be put in?
A man would’ve done it right the first place and if he didn’t he’d probably be low t high e and be put in his place just like a women

ZyzzBrah won't be prosecuted as harshly as he's still a minor. Afrikancel is a BBC Dom Slayer so he will be sent to prison. I'm somewhere in between

• JFL
Reactions: Afrikancel
ZyzzBrah won't be prosecuted as harshly as he's still a minor. Afrikancel is a BBC Dom Slayer so he will be sent to prison. I'm somewhere in between
Women will probably love to get beaten up by all of you tbh

A man would’ve done it right the first place and if he didn’t he’d probably be low t high e and be put in his place just like a women

But what your mother did was deliberately try and get your paper crinkled. I'm asking if a man did that.

I’m a young, high testosterone male she doesn’t stand a chance. She needs to be put in her place so she knows that I am not to be fucked with.

773.jpg

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate, kobecel, Autist and 1 other person
Zyzz will be given community service or some shit. You'll be on the news and a big scandal and be in jail for a 2 year suspended sentence because your good looks help you.

I'll be going away 25 to life bro. Won't feature on the news. Just another nigga in jail.

At least I can ascend in prison :lul::lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dogtown and Afrikancel
But what your mother did was deliberately try and get your paper crinkled. I'm asking if a man did that.
A man wouldn’t do that. Maybe a manlet soyboy who has the hormones of a female would but a real man wouldn’t

A man wouldn’t do that. Maybe a manlet soyboy who has the hormones of a female would but a real man wouldn’t

A man wouldn't try to fuck with somebody out of spite?

A man wouldn't try to fuck with somebody out of spite?
I didn’t do anything to spite anyone. This is a women’s hormones out of wack that need to be put in place with a beating

I didn’t do anything to spite anyone. This is a women’s hormones out of wack that need to be put in place with a beating
Leave that in the hands of real men like @ZyzzReincarnate or @Afrikancel, you might get beat up

• JFL
Reactions: kobecel, dogtown and Afrikancel
Women will probably love to get beaten up by all of you tbh
Me and @Afrikancel hit women at clubs. I beat them during sex and they like it

• +1
Reactions: Afrikancel and NickGurr

No, not you, I'm saying if a man tried to fuck with someone out of spite like your mother tried to fuck with you out of spite, wouldn't he need to be put in his place?

No, not you, I'm saying if a man tried to fuck with someone out of spite like your mother tried to fuck with you out of spite, wouldn't he need to be put in his place?
Well then yes. That’s when fights happen. But it’s usually about serious shit and never petty stuff like women usually do. Completely different from this situationq

So it's when anyone acts like this, not just women?

Didn’t read a single word tbh

So it's when anyone acts like this, not just women?
The problem with your (bluepilled) argument is that women act like this far more than men do. You're 40 years old wagecuck and I'm in school seeing prime humans in action. Women are almost always passive agressive and argumentative while men just dont give a shit about anything unless it's serious. If a straight man does act a women then he will get his ass beat or socially isolated.

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides and kobecel
The problem with your (bluepilled) argument is that women act like this far more than men do. You're 40 years old wagecuck and I'm in school seeing prime humans in action. Women are almost always passive agressive and argumentative while men just dont give a shit about anything unless it's serious. If a straight man does act a women then he will get his ass beat or socially isolated.

I can't say for sure who acts more like what, and I'm not sure it matters. But what you're saying is, regardless of the gender of who acts like this, if they act like this, they should be put in a certain place?

I can't say for sure who acts more like what, and I'm not sure it matters. But what you're saying is, regardless of the gender of who acts like this, if they act like this, they should be put in a certain place?
Yes but men don't act like this generally so that's why my post is women need to be beat.

Yes but men don't act like this generally so that's why my post is women need to be beat.

That's the language of the enemy. The enemy says "Women don't generally do the bad things men do." And that's why men get demonized and women don't. Because whenever you bring up the fact that you don't have to be a man to be a piece of shit and that there are plenty of shitty women that aren't part of the discussion of shitty people, the response comes back "Well shitty women aren't common enough for us to care." We can't assign genders to shittiness. We should oppose shittiness regardless of ethnicity or gender.

That's the language of the enemy. The enemy says "Women don't generally do the bad things men do." And that's why men get demonized and women don't. Because whenever you bring up the fact that you don't have to be a man to be a piece of shit and that there are plenty of shitty women that aren't part of the discussion of shitty people, the response comes back "Well shitty women aren't common enough for us to care." We can't assign genders to shittiness. We should oppose shittiness regardless of ethnicity or gender.
Women are the shittiest because people poop in toilets

• +1
My mom acts like a fucking child around me. I had a piano competition today and we got into an argument while photocopying because she couldn’t do it right for the judges but still didn’t want me to do it anyway. So now I had shittily printed sheet music. Go fucking figure.

Then as were in the car she whips around every corner trying to make my sheet music fall, it does and the paper gets crinkled and she just laughs saying that’s what I get.

I wanted to start throwing hands at her so hard. When women start acting like this they need to be put in their place, like children. She thinks in the back of her mind that because she’s a land whale that means she’s stronger than me but since I’m a young, high testosterone male she doesn’t stand a chance. She needs to be put in her place so she knows that I am not to be fucked with.

The fact that domestic abuse is illegal shows how bluepilled and cucked the world has become. Women are children no matter their age and need to be beaten every now and then. Even our biology proves this true, most like being beaten by an attractive male.

The man is working, earning money and paying bills and the wife starts throwing shit at him and his (probably expensive) computer. She gets what she deserves and surprise stops being a bitch.

I remember that video and all the cucked comments saying how dare he or what you aint man enough to take a few boxes being thrown. I rewatched the video several times and each time I see just how fake her crybaby act is more and more. Is anything a woman does honest?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back