some1 explain gravity

Youㅤ

Youㅤ

Óðrmaxxing
general relativity is just math ? well at least we know gravity isnt a pull . there is probably particles in space that push us down from the sky (objects with mass block more of it from one side , in this case the ground) and cuz of this far distances lessen the blockage of these particles . some1 with a really precise scale try measureing object at different times of day , i predict it will be lightest in midday

• JFL
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆., Gonthar and iblamehumphrey
Open Google

• +1
Reactions: LuckyBeast and noobs
Its the jews nigga

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: shia.jihadist, IAMNOTANINCEL, NoReedemingFeature and 5 others
i don’t know bro i think some caucasian nigga dropped an apple or something

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Fusionxz, Kroker, ShowerMaxxing and 2 others
i theorizes theres 2 polar types of no gravity , like space is pushing u equally from all directions , but if u could be in the center of u earth there would be minimal gravity partciles

if we can ctrl gravity then space travel could be improved

• +1
Reactions: LuckyBeast
yall r all retards fuck u

• +1
Reactions: shikataganai
No I'm not SCREW YOU.

Also IGF1 would age you because it creates a larger organism requireing more calories and also makes you hungrier which does the same. And more hormones in general age you

n

ot according to general relativity use chatgpt nig
Gravity is a force which tries to pull two objects toward each other. Anything which has mass also has a gravitational pull. The more massive an object is, the stronger its gravitational pull is. Earth's gravity is what keeps you on the ground and what causes objects to fall.

Gravity is a force which tries to pull two objects toward each other. Anything which has mass also has a gravitational pull. The more massive an object is, the stronger its gravitational pull is. Earth's gravity is what keeps you on the ground and what causes objects to fall.
ur 70 iq use chatgpt

That's a good summary of gravity from a **classical** (Newtonian) perspective, where gravity is indeed described as a force pulling objects toward one another.

Here’s a breakdown of key points:

1. **Gravity as a Force (Newton’s Law of Gravitation)**:
- In **Newtonian physics**, gravity is a force that acts between two masses. The larger the mass, the stronger the gravitational pull.
- Newton’s law is given by the formula:
\[
F = G \frac{m_1 m_2}{r^2}
\]
Where:
- \(F\) is the gravitational force,
- \(G\) is the gravitational constant,
- \(m_1\) and \(m_2\) are the masses of the two objects,
- \(r\) is the distance between their centers of mass.
- This formula tells us that the force increases with the masses of the objects and decreases as the distance between them increases.

2. **Gravitational Pull of Earth**:
- Earth’s mass generates a gravitational pull that keeps us grounded, giving us the sensation of weight. This gravitational pull also explains why objects fall toward the Earth when dropped.
- This pull works for everything with mass—no matter how big or small. When you jump, Earth's gravity pulls you back down.

3. **Mass and Gravity**:
- The more massive an object, the stronger its gravitational pull. For instance, the Sun’s gravity is much stronger than Earth's, which is why it holds planets like Earth in orbit.

### The Classical vs. Relativistic Understanding

While the **Newtonian explanation** is very intuitive and works well for most everyday scenarios (like why objects fall to the ground), it’s important to note that it doesn’t explain gravity at a deeper, more fundamental level. This is where **Einstein’s General Relativity** comes in, which describes gravity not as a force but as the **curvature of spacetime** caused by mass and energy.

In this more advanced view:
- Objects move along curved paths in spacetime, and what we perceive as the force of gravity is really just objects following these curves.
- For example, the Earth orbits the Sun because the Sun’s mass curves spacetime, and the Earth follows that curved path.

So, the classical view of gravity (pulling objects together) is an approximation that works well for many purposes but gets replaced by the spacetime curvature explanation in modern physics.

• +1
Reactions: ey88 and isis_Bleach
also i think le sage was onto something muh general relativity is not *why* only *math*

, if you threw an apple up it will continue moving straight until it hits something, BUT gravity bent space itself so that STRAIGHT = Looping around and coming back to the floor. but seems like u know that already

• +1
Reactions: Youㅤ
gravity is basically a pull

space time is bent by all mass causing mass to clump into balls and we are pulled into the balls with the lightest stuff at the top and heaviest at the bottom

• +1
Reactions: ey88
also i think le sage was onto something muh general relativity is not *why* only *math*
its true , yes , but there must be reason

ur 70 iq use chatgpt

That's a good summary of gravity from a **classical** (Newtonian) perspective, where gravity is indeed described as a force pulling objects toward one another.

Here’s a breakdown of key points:

1. **Gravity as a Force (Newton’s Law of Gravitation)**:
- In **Newtonian physics**, gravity is a force that acts between two masses. The larger the mass, the stronger the gravitational pull.
- Newton’s law is given by the formula:
\[
F = G \frac{m_1 m_2}{r^2}
\]
Where:
- \(F\) is the gravitational force,
- \(G\) is the gravitational constant,
- \(m_1\) and \(m_2\) are the masses of the two objects,
- \(r\) is the distance between their centers of mass.
- This formula tells us that the force increases with the masses of the objects and decreases as the distance between them increases.

2. **Gravitational Pull of Earth**:
- Earth’s mass generates a gravitational pull that keeps us grounded, giving us the sensation of weight. This gravitational pull also explains why objects fall toward the Earth when dropped.
- This pull works for everything with mass—no matter how big or small. When you jump, Earth's gravity pulls you back down.

3. **Mass and Gravity**:
- The more massive an object, the stronger its gravitational pull. For instance, the Sun’s gravity is much stronger than Earth's, which is why it holds planets like Earth in orbit.

### The Classical vs. Relativistic Understanding

While the **Newtonian explanation** is very intuitive and works well for most everyday scenarios (like why objects fall to the ground), it’s important to note that it doesn’t explain gravity at a deeper, more fundamental level. This is where **Einstein’s General Relativity** comes in, which describes gravity not as a force but as the **curvature of spacetime** caused by mass and energy.

In this more advanced view:
- Objects move along curved paths in spacetime, and what we perceive as the force of gravity is really just objects following these curves.
- For example, the Earth orbits the Sun because the Sun’s mass curves spacetime, and the Earth follows that curved path.

So, the classical view of gravity (pulling objects together) is an approximation that works well for many purposes but gets replaced by the spacetime curvature explanation in modern physics.
Tbh I just copied it from google, but you sound like you know what you’re talking about

• +1
, if you threw an apple up it will continue moving straight until it hits something, BUT gravity bent space itself so that STRAIGHT = Looping around and coming back to the floor. but seems like u know that already
or maybe gravity from the sky hits it enough to overcome its momentum . what causes momentum tho ? need theory of this

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach and ey88
maybe we percieve the earth as a sphere cuz our eyes are spheres ?

btw , gravity being a push explains the universe expanding instead of getting denser

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach
or maybe gravity from the sky hits it enough to overcome its momentum . what causes momentum tho ? need theory of this
momentum is from the fact that an object in motion will remain in motion unless smth stops it. so an object in motion contains momentum and the momentum is lost when smth stops or slows it

• +1
law of conservation of energy

mass warps spacetime

• +1
Reactions: noobs
momentum is from the fact that an object in motion will remain in motion unless smth stops it. so an object in motion contains momentum and the momentum is lost when smth stops or slows it
but why is motion is the question i dont get it

• Hmm...
momentum is motion. what do u mean by momentum idont get it
why ? i dont get why something would move . there must be a field around atoms that have a force to push eachother . the force might be that they block gravity particles

• +1
why could motion exist i dont get why

what is mass ? why ?
motion cant exist because to travel 1ft, you have to first go 1/2 ft, then go 1/4th ft, then go 1/8th ft, then go 1/16th ft, and so on which means u have to do an infinite number of things (which is impossible) to move 1ft so its impossible to move 1ft

• +1
motion cant exist because to travel 1ft, you have to first go 1/2 ft, then go 1/4th ft, then go 1/8th ft, then go 1/16th ft, and so on which means u have to do an infinite number of things (which is impossible) to move 1ft so its impossible to move 1ft
we cant comprehend infinity conceptually

i dont get why things move . people drive in a car with the wheels spinning around the earth like earth spin moveing around sun like it spin moveing around galaxy which spin

particles spin in u (quantum entanglement ?)

• +1
Reactions: noobs
we cant comprehend infinity conceptually

i dont get why things move . people drive in a car with the wheels spinning around the earth like earth spin moveing around sun like it spin moveing around galaxy which spin
but what abt ppl who walk? they dont spin they walk

• +1
but what abt ppl who walk? they dont spin they walk
their feet move in circular motions

their eyes spin too whener they look at something but its not a full rotation

• Woah
their feet move in circular motions

their eyes spin too whener they look at something but its not a full rotation
is more like a pendulum then:whatfeels:

• +1
Bunch of bs lad, an atheists version of god.

So basically GODravity is an invisible force that you can’t touch, smell, hear, taste or see. Just believe me the soyence from shekelstein says so

It’s all bouyancy and weight. Drop a weight and a feather, what hits the ground first. Why?

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆., NoReedemingFeature, Youㅤ and 1 other person
No such thing as gravity, density is why we dont float

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆., NoReedemingFeature, Youㅤ and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx
It's a psyop, don't let anything keep you down, king 👑

It doesn't exist

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
JFL at believing in gravity in 2024
its the jews

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and bourgeoizyzz
explain flat earth . thots on crater earth theory ?
I'm a noob in flat earth theory, I believe it because I take biblical cosmology seriously

I like this channel

• +1