some1 make guide on building masseter , it literaly only muslce that matter

Youㅤ

Youㅤ

seriousmaxxing , only talk serious
fuck i need huge masseters but i cant build muscles fuck i will keep clenching but there must eb a way to support hypertrohpy and increase the limit

Guide? JUST CHEW MY NIGGA

• +1
Reactions: swspbdttli, boss8055, coisbhai and 2 others
inb4 masseters arent looksmax :

they may not ascend a horrible ugly face (although a low dimorphism non ugly face can be improved ) , but on a good face big masseters are halo . and its less straightforward than u may think . "just chew/clench" only works to a point

then gorwth is less

not anyone can easily get massive masseters just like not anyone can be huge in the gym
Speak English, Pablo. Hypertrophy of the masseters can be done by consistently chewing hard gum for 15-30 minutes a day, it varies but what do you mean by growth is less?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: coisbhai, 5'7 zoomer, aber and 1 other person
Speak English, Pablo. Hypertrophy of the masseters can be done by consistently chewing hard gum for 15-30 minutes a day, it varies but what do you mean by growth is less?
i mean , after chew a while , then stop grow much plateua , . im low t and always struggle to grow muscle so i clench hours a day on shirt . i get good growth but its hard to keep progress as a satisyfactory rate as it lowering .

okay i will stop isometric clenching mostly like lazytard and cylcic clenching with maximu agressiveness i will destory my teethroots

• Hmm...
Reactions: JohnDoe
bro im telling u i tried gum its less effective than clench . easier said than done to get huge masseters . dont underestimate diffuclty .

i mean , after chew a while , then stop grow much plateua , . im low t and always struggle to grow muscle so i clench hours a day on shirt . i get good growth but its hard to keep progress as a satisyfactory rate as it lowering .

okay i will stop isometric clenching mostly like lazytard and cylcic clenching with maximu agressiveness i will destory my teethroots
Use jawliner or increase duration of gum chewing session? gotta be careful to avoid TMJ, if you are getting progress then just be patient and slowly increase it and the results will come?

• +1
Reactions: coisbhai
bro im telling u i tried gum its less effective than clench . easier said than done to get huge masseters . dont underestimate diffuclty .
clenching is not more effective than hard chewing, no way

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Newday*V3 and Youㅤ
clenching is not more effective than hard chewing, no way
i disgree strongly based on my experience . even hard gum (mastic) is too soft

Use jawliner or increase duration of gum chewing session? gotta be careful to avoid TMJ, if you are getting progress then just be patient and slowly increase it and the results will come?
ill do for 4 hours daily

maybe i try meatpulling . ive not done extensively . ive tried and felt good . use hands to pull shirt up and chintuck down simutlanesly . do with agressive emulateing ripping large meat with kjaws .

fuck i need huge masseters but i cant build muscles fuck i will keep clenching but there must eb a way to support hypertrohpy and increase the limit
roidmaxx, high protein and CHEW.

It's just like any other muscle

• +1
Reactions: Youㅤ
roidmaxx, high protein and CHEW.

It's just like any other muscle
oh no its a trade off perhaps

im trying to have low t ( i have no sexdrive and shit)

im also eat low protien (55 gram from animal)

must be way to focally increase anabolism and nutirent allocation to masseter

• JFL
Reactions: Newday*V3, ducksoover and ineonx
Copium

• So Sad
why do you have a little girl as your profile pic?

Also chewing works the best while you're still developing, as when you finish your development your jaw could look comical with shitty masseter insertions

• +1
why do you have a little girl as your profile pic?
cuz aboriginals look subhuman as grown-ups . also young females are like ultimate prey , especiually priumitve ones like natural instinsts to eat flesh enemy race

Also chewing works the best while you're still developing, as when you finish your development your jaw could look comical with shitty masseter insertions

yes very true . but still can change bone somewhat at any age .

cuz aboriginals look subhuman as grown-ups . also young females are like ultimate prey , especiually priumitve ones like natural instinsts to eat flesh enemy race

yes very true . but still can change bone somewhat at any age .
I suggest if looking for quickest results use very hard jawline gum or some tested shit that isn't gonna fuck up your TMJ. Chewing natural hard food becomes less effective over time. But do not overdo it

• JFL
I'm so confused now. One high iq user tells don't train masseters, others say train it. Why is there always this type of situations in everything?

• JFL
Reactions: cromagnon and Youㅤ
Gotta love how life always does a full circle.

Little guy went from bonesmashing, towelpulling and chewing to stopping everything from even eating meat daily, just to return back to his old ways :feelsgood:

• Hmm...
I'm so confused now. One high iq user tells don't train masseters, others say train it. Why is there always this type of situations in everything?
every1 should try if they have optimism for looksmax . if such a looksmin , just stop and results will fade . but in reality it tsakes while to grow such size of masseter . for me ym preoges sofar has been immensly helpful . made me from subhuman to human

• +1
Reactions: silencio
Gotta love how life always does a full circle.

Little guy went from bonesmashing, towelpulling and chewing to stopping everything from even eating meat daily, just to return back to his old ways :feelsgood:
idk what u mean about meat

im not bonesmash

i disgree strongly based on my experience . even hard gum (mastic) is too soft

ill do for 4 hours daily

maybe i try meatpulling . ive not done extensively . ive tried and felt good . use hands to pull shirt up and chintuck down simutlanesly . do with agressive emulateing ripping large meat with kjaws .
got any pics? wanna see how much progress u got

• +1
clench ur teeth
not with a towel
teeth on teeth
the biggest has mogger a have bruxism including brad pitt

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: not__cel and Youㅤ
got any pics? wanna see how much progress u got
u alredy know me as previs user

2 year improve (not clench the whole 2 years wass inconsistent except this year)

bad quality cuz computER cam

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: n9wiff, beefliverontop, coisbhai and 1 other person
It will just make you look more bloated. You’re trying to achieve something what should’ve been bone.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: n9wiff and Youㅤ
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: n9wiff and silencio
rate improvement
Nothing changed. You just look more round and bloated. You ironically look better in the before.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
Are you trolling or are you retarded my brother?
i am clenching very hard rn on shirt . i disagree that i looked better before . i look way better now . before my jaw narrow look sbhuman . still my jaw is bad must imrpvoe

• JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
i am clenching very hard rn on shirt . i disagree that i looked better before . i look way better now . before my jaw narrow look sbhuman . still my jaw is bad must imrpvoe
You look roundish squarish rn. You look bloated. How does that make you look better?

• Hmm...
You look roundish squarish rn. You look bloated. How does that make you look better?
also i need to cope . if clenching doesnt make me look better , then what ? expensive surgery ? im poorcel .

Just get osteotomy instead of tmj

FUCK MASSETERS FUCKING BITCHES FUCKING MUSCLE FUCKING DESTORYED MY LIFE FUCKING NIGGERS

u looked better before, now you look like bloated retard
i will bloatedretardmax some more :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

i hate my recession so id rather destroy my face and be incel than just be incel :feelswhy:

oh no its a trade off perhaps

im trying to have low t ( i have no sexdrive and shit)

im also eat low protien (55 gram from animal)

must be way to focally increase anabolism and nutirent allocation to masseter
Okay but why?

• +1