• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22124, Deleted member 1851, Deprived and 4 others
An Italian that wish he owned a Stallion bruv

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18522, NFA PB, Deprived and 2 others
you're literally me if you were white + didn't skip 3 evolutionary stages

You have no lower facial third. Your maxilla and lower cheekbone is caved in. The Chinese would immediately guess you were born in the year of the horse.

Whereas me? I look as if I am born in the year of the monkey, because I am cute and cheeky. Get it right bruv.

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95, Deprived and Elvisandreaa
You have no lower facial third. Your maxilla and lower cheekbone is caved in. The Chinese would immediately guess you were born in the year of the horse.

Whereas me? I look as if I am born in the year of the monkey, because I am cute and cheeky. Get it right bruv.
ok bruv whatever doesn't make you cry in the bed at night
how it is going with your pawg??

ok bruv whatever doesn't make you cry in the bed at night
how it is going with your pawg??

See this monkey? He has a better gonial angle and more forward growth than you bruv

360 F 348641195 wpV1BX5y0UA3Eym0qxaHNO90e8qSvvMh

Bro you are a curry so never began for you

you're literally me if you were white + didn't skip 3 evolutionary stages
im genuinely intrigued to see your gonial.. post a proper side

• JFL
Reactions: Lonely
View attachment 1910116

It's not close buddy boyo . The Roman Warrior

Be78a052ffa80c8f454ef1844ba685a6

404ramus not found bruv.

Got a birds' ramus bruv. Only fuckin' Jordan Barrett can pull off them flexes. Must know that by now. Get dem wrap around shot guns in dem areas dem der.

Why you pouting at me as well? Tryna turn man on? I don't ever bat for dem teams bruv. How many times did I tell you this in PMs when you asked if I was interested in caming to caming?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18522, latincell95, NFA PB and 1 other person
View attachment 1910121

404ramus not found bruv.

Got a birds' ramus bruv. Only fuckin' Jordan Barrett can pull off them flexes. Must know that by now. Get dem wrap around shot guns in dem areas dem der.

Why you pouting at me as well? Tryna turn man on? I don't ever bat for dem teams bruv. How many times did I tell you this in PMs when you asked if I was interested in caming to caming?
It's called having a Crocodile mandible that overshadows everything
Look in the op if i have no ramus
I'm not joking those pics can't even fully capture my looks, you would cum if you saw me irl

you have very good side tbh.

But you forehead looks sloped, should show it in accurate side profile

you have very good side tbh.

But you forehead looks sloped, should show it in accurate side profile

It's actually straight

I want it to be sloped, so it's more sexually dimorphic

I have the browridge to run sloped forehead game

• JFL
Reactions: currylightskin, the BULL and Erik-Jón
Bro, first pass your Maths and English before you start talking about neurocraniums.
@StrangerDanger ravi simply has no response to me telling him his cranium is subhuman

Sorry but your side profile is actually quite poor and explains your potato face and nct

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
@StrangerDanger ravi simply has no response to me telling him his cranium is subhuman

Sorry but your side profile is actually quite poor and explains your potato face and nct
Hes using ad hominens cause he cant debunk it

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
  • +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
get a faded mullet bull, you could pull it off
Nah i couldn't and thank God i don't have the forehead the size of a peanut otherwise i would elaborate only bullshit day and night like the OP

Mine mogs.

• +1
Reactions: Introvertednarc and StrangerDanger
@alriodai

A3a9c564924212d6c4dfd2cd14de8d47
3077998 2673551 8d386d605c4fe7da18f091e89e8f2d8b 1

Who do you think the ladies' are going to be more encouraged to talk and open up with?

• JFL
the bull mogs you to shit honestly jfl

its not that hard. u look like a fucking egg

the bull is pouting his lips to give illusion of more full lips, thats why his chin is looking weird jfl ,hes frauding his pics

do u have pictures where ur whole jaw is relaexd without opening ur mouth?

I cant believe this is even a discussion all because of the black pill Indian/Pakistani man meme

Joe biden head shake

3118000 8f26c459ddacfaca17c4f2b800c42551 1
3118007 3117991 1665851380200

You guys have seen too many street shitting sandal flapping bud bud sounding fucking punchable FUCKING faggots

I have a sexy British accent and am nowhere NEAR of such breed. Understand that before you run your gums! BRUV!

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and alriodai
the bull mogs you to shit honestly jfl

its not that hard. u look like a fucking egg

Yo set me up with your sister bruv. I would fuck that I am ngl

3118077 2855075 FA660E59 5C3D 4C0D 825F 2CD299CE676C 1

She a bit downward grown but classic pump and dump material. Seem like she innocent and got a tight clit

u mog his lower third but his coloring mogs urs

Yeah that is true but how far relevant it is esp in the real world where pheno is less fucked like it is on camera, I am not sure

He needs this surgery. Both him and @fucclife. But esp fucc. Fucc go get it done instead of being a doomer and saying fuck life.

That's what your username means right?> Fuck life right?

Mewing

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
  • JFL
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn
View attachment 1910456

This Is my most recent Pic After leaning down
Jawmogging the whole forum getting iois so hard girls start getting wet Just by locking Eye contact

You're so endearing.

You gotta find a sugar mumma that wants a new pet dog. Fucking hell. You look like the type that would fetch her her breakfast in bed.

Yeah that is true but how far relevant it is esp in the real world where pheno is less fucked like it is on camera, I am not sure

He needs this surgery. Both him and @fucclife. But esp fucc. Fucc go get it done instead of being a doomer and saying fuck life.

View attachment 1910457
ur right, camera doesnt capture all colors as it strengtehns ur good features and worsen ur bad ones

in this case the bull coloring must be good IRL and urs would be ok

View attachment 1910457
i probably will, but i still have a better base and more potential than most here jfl. my side just isnt great so fucking what

its not that important as the front of the face

You're so endearing.

You gotta find a sugar mumma that wants a new pet dog. Fucking hell. You look like the type that would fetch her her breakfast in bed.
i have indeed a lot of hot rich mommas who want to sugar me
the selection is close to limitless when you have my bones height coloring

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: It'snotover, the BULL and MakinItHappenReturn
your zygos are narrower my are wide + wide jar = lion looks
ppl literally look at me and tremble in fear
Wrong I have a wide jaw, wide maxilla, and very wide zygomatic width

Your just coping, my zygos are actually wider then my jaw also lmao

i have indeed a lot of hot rich mommas who want to sugar me
the selection is close to limitless when you have my bones height coloring

I bet you think using Crisicks edited Giga Chad photo halo's every stupid thing you say don't you?

Funny GIF

Wrong I have a wide jaw, wide maxilla, and very wide zygomatic width

Your just coping, my zygos are actually wider then my jaw also lmao
no bro my skull is wider you can see that even after covering your midface but it's ok no one could really compete with the lion
jbs are looking at me so hard while with their bf i feel almost embarassed for them

• JFL
no bro my skull is wider you can see that even after covering your midface but it's ok no one could really compete with the lion
jbs are looking at me so hard while with their bf i feel almost embarassed for them
God damn your dumb

Your face isn not wider