Someone analyze my bloodwork, what can I optimize?

Mezo103

Mezo103

reincarnatoplasty booked
Screenshot 2023 09 30 at 124023AM

• Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: imabetanumale and Krakowski
@Ekil73_YT @pessimistic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
you have high total testosterone and free testosterone( more important because is the bioavailable testosterone not bound to other proteins) and you have low SHBG (is a protein that binds to testosterone) SHBG is in general low in obese people because of more insulin production , i dont know if your are obese but i dont think is bad because that causes your high free testosterone.

Last edited:
you have high total testosterone and free testosterone( more important because is the bioavailable testosterone not bound to other proteins) and you have low SHBG (is a protein that binds to testosterone) SHBG is in general low in obese people because of more insulin production , i dont know if your are obese but i dont think is bad because that causes your high free testosterone.
I'm 26 BMI so kind overweight

The main problem here is low total T, I can tell even though you didn't list it. You have low SHBG and good estradiol but your free T is lower than it should be. I'd tell you to take boron but your SHBG is already low. You need to increase your total testosterone.

Last edited:
The main problem here is low total T, I can tell even though you didn't list it. You have low SHBG and good estradiol but your free T is lower than it should be. I'd tell you to take boron but your SHBG is already low. You need to increase your total testosterone.
My total T is 762 ng/dl which is not low