Someone asked me if i did mewing in real life

IAMNOTANINCEL

IAMNOTANINCEL

MGTOW because cant find virgin jb
I was buying a lighter in some stand, then the zoomer son of the guy who owned and selled there came and i started having a conversation with him
In the middle of it, he asked me "do you do mewing?"
I wasn't understanding what he was saying since he was prounouncing it "meo-ingee" (speaking in portuguese)
But then he opened his mouth and put his tongue on the roof of his mouth and closed it and did the tiktok shush thing and said "like this" then said "it's cause your jawline is so defined bro"
After that i finally understood it. He was asking me if i fucking mewed. A stranger, in BRAZIL, asking me if i did mewing
Omg guys, its so over, this is really mainstream 😔

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LegitUser, Bomber517, SidharthTheSlayer and 2 others
I'm so jealous I wish I would get complimented on my jawline once. Most i've gotten is people cupping my lower third and I hope it means they're thinking about it

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
a nigga once asked me if i got autism cuz i move weirdly

• JFL
Reactions: Clqs
I'm so jealous I wish I would get complimented on my jawline once. Most i've gotten is people cupping my lower third and I hope it means they're thinking about it
Only compliments I have gotten are my eyebrows and thick hair 😢

I got called gigachad and MOGGER unironically lmao looks max trend on Tiktok really did shit for me but it's kinda awkward because I'm not ready for that Interactions and my autism shines

Users who are viewing this thread

Back